The Economics of New Media
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Quiggin, John, 2005. "Blogs, wikis and creative innovation," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151511, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Sadiq, 1991. "Fiscal policyfor managing Indonesia's environment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 786, The World Bank.
- Richard F. Kazmierczak & David W. Hughes, 1997.
"Reasonable Value and the Role of Negotiation in Agriculture's Use of the Environment,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 19(1), pages 108-121.
- Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr. & Hughes, David W., 1996. "Reasonable Value And The Role Of Negotiation In Agriculture'S Use Of The Environment," Staff Papers 31691, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Quiggin, John C., 2001. "Environmental economics and the Murray-Darling river system," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(1), March.
- Quiggin, John C., 1991. "Salinity Mitigation in the Murray River System," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(01), April.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2002. "Revisiting Commons – Are Common Property Regimes Irrational?," MPRA Paper 8316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMedia; Information; Intellectual Property rights; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; O3;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqsers:151528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .