Reasonable Value And The Role Of Negotiation In Agriculture'S Use Of The Environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard F. Kazmierczak & David W. Hughes, 1997. "Reasonable Value and the Role of Negotiation in Agriculture's Use of the Environment," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 19(1), pages 108-121.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Quiggin, 2012.
"The Economics of New Media,"
Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers
WPP12_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, John, 2012. "The Economics of New Media," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151528, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Paul Thompson, 1986. "The social goals of agriculture," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 3(4), pages 32-42, September.
- McGuire, Richard T., 1994. "A new model to reach water quality goals," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilby, David B. & Wilson, Paul N., 2014. "Best Management Practices and the Mitigation of Dust Pollution: An Arizona Case Study," Working Papers 185894, University of Arizona, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Fraser, Iain & Chisholm, Tony, 2000. "Conservation or cultural heritage? Cattle grazing in the Victoria Alpine National Park," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 63-75, April.
- Jean-Daniel Rinaudo & Sylvie Morardet, 1999. "Acceptabilité des réformes des politiques de gestion de l'eau [Cadre d'analyse et exemples]," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 254(1), pages 36-44.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:lsustp:31691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dalsuus.html .