The Economics of New Media
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Quiggin, John, 2012. "The Economics of New Media," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151528, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quiggin, John, 2005. "Blogs, wikis and creative innovation," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151511, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2002. "Revisiting Commons – Are Common Property Regimes Irrational?," MPRA Paper 8316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard F. Kazmierczak & David W. Hughes, 1997.
"Reasonable Value and the Role of Negotiation in Agriculture's Use of the Environment,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 19(1), pages 108-121.
- Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr. & Hughes, David W., 1996. "Reasonable Value And The Role Of Negotiation In Agriculture'S Use Of The Environment," Staff Papers 31691, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Quiggin, John C., 2001. "Environmental economics and the Murray-Darling river system," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(1), March.
- Ahmed, Sadiq, 1991. "Fiscal policyfor managing Indonesia's environment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 786, The World Bank.
- Quiggin, John C., 1991. "Salinity Mitigation in the Murray River System," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(01), April.
More about this item
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2012-05-02 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2012-05-02 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-PBE-2012-05-02 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:pubpol:12_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Adamson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.