Common property in agricultural production
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carter, Michael R, 1987. "Risk Sharing and Incentives in the Decollectivization of Agriculture," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 577-595, September.
- James Roumasset & Marilou Uy, 1987. "Agency Costs and the Agricultural Firm," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(3), pages 290-302.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 1992.
"Production Under Uncertainty,"
197781, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John C., 1992. "Production Under Uncertainty," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146428, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Quiggin, John, 1988. "Scattered landholdings in common property systems," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 187-201, March.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 1988. "Technology and transaction cost economics : A reply," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 355-363, October.
- Vlastuin, Chris & Lawrence, Denis & Quiggin, John C., 1982. "Size Economies in Australian Agriculture," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(01), April.
- Oliver E. Williamson (ed.), 1990. "Industrial Organization," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 593. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:26:y:1995:i:2:p:179-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.