Environmental Goods: Where Do the Dynamic Trade Opportunities for Developing Countries Lie?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2013.
"Trade in environmental goods, with focus on climate-friendly goods and technologies,"
Chapters, in: Geert Van Calster & Denise Prévost (ed.), Research Handbook on Environment, Health and the WTO, chapter 19, pages 673-699,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Trade in Environmental Goods, with Focus on Climate-Friendly Goods and Technologies," Working Papers 2011.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Trade in Environmental Goods, with Focus on Climate-Friendly Goods and Technologies," Economics Study Area Working Papers 120, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2011. "Trade in Environmental Goods, with Focus on Climate-Friendly Goods and Technologies," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 119099, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2009. "Liberalizing climate-friendly goods and technologies in WTO environmental goods negotiations: product coverage, modalities, challenges and the way forward," MPRA Paper 16943, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2009.
- Estelle, Gozlan & Ramos, Maria Priscila, 2007. "Not in Your Backyard? Selective Tariff Cuts for Environmentally Preferable Products," Working Papers 7031, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Felix Groba, 2014.
"Determinants of trade with solar energy technology components: evidence on the porter hypothesis?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 503-526, February.
- Felix Groba, 2011. "Determinants of Trade with Solar Energy Technology Components: Evidence on the Porter Hypothesis?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1163, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Algieri, Bernardina & Aquino, Antonio & Succurro, Marianna, 2011. "Going “green”: trade specialisation dynamics in the solar photovoltaic sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7275-7283.
- Felix Groba & Jing Cao, 2015.
"Chinese Renewable Energy Technology Exports: The Role of Policy, Innovation and Markets,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(2), pages 243-283, February.
- Jing Cao & Felix Groba, 2013. "Chinese Renewable Energy Technology Exports: The Role of Policy, Innovation and Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1263, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bouwe R. Dijkstra & Anuj J. Mathew, 2009. "Liberalizing Trade in Environmental Goods," Faculty Working Papers 16/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Qi He & Hong Fang & Miao Wang & Bo Peng, 2015. "Trade liberalization and trade performance of environmental goods: evidence from Asia-Pacific economic cooperation members," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(29), pages 3021-3039, June.
- Solveig Delabroye, 2014. "The Eco-Industry and Trade Agreements," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-45, CIRANO.
- World Bank, 2007. "International trade and Climate Change : Economic, Legal, and Institutional Perspectives," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6831, December.
- LaFleur, Marcelo, 2011. "The liberalization of environmental goods and services: overview and implications for Latin America and the Caribbean," Comercio Internacional 111, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Bouwe R. Dijkstra & Anuj J. Mathew, 2016. "Liberalizing trade in environmental goods and services," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 499-526, October.
More about this item
Keywordstrade liberalisation; environmental goods; developing countries; WTO; negotiations;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-01-24 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-01-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0512015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.