Environmental Goods: Where Do the Dynamic Trade Opportunities for Developing Countries Lie?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2013.
"Trade in environmental goods, with focus on climate-friendly goods and technologies,"
Chapters,in: Research Handbook on Environment, Health and the WTO, chapter 19, pages 673-699
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Trade in Environmental Goods, with Focus on Climate-Friendly Goods and Technologies," Working Papers 2011.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Trade in Environmental Goods, with Focus on Climate-Friendly Goods and Technologies," Economics Study Area Working Papers 120, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2009. "Liberalizing climate-friendly goods and technologies in WTO environmental goods negotiations: product coverage, modalities, challenges and the way forward," MPRA Paper 16943, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2009.
- Estelle, Gozlan & Ramos, Maria Priscila, 2007. "Not in Your Backyard? Selective Tariff Cuts for Environmentally Preferable Products," Working Papers 7031, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Felix Groba, 2014.
"Determinants of trade with solar energy technology components: evidence on the porter hypothesis?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 503-526, February.
- Felix Groba, 2011. "Determinants of Trade with Solar Energy Technology Components: Evidence on the Porter Hypothesis?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1163, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Algieri, Bernardina & Aquino, Antonio & Succurro, Marianna, 2011. "Going “green”: trade specialisation dynamics in the solar photovoltaic sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7275-7283.
- Felix Groba & Jing Cao, 2015.
"Chinese Renewable Energy Technology Exports: The Role of Policy, Innovation and Markets,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(2), pages 243-283, February.
- Jing Cao & Felix Groba, 2013. "Chinese Renewable Energy Technology Exports: The Role of Policy, Innovation and Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1263, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bouwe R. Dijkstra & Anuj J. Mathew, "undated". "Liberalizing Trade in Environmental Goods," Discussion Papers 10/05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Qi He & Hong Fang & Miao Wang & Bo Peng, 2015. "Trade liberalization and trade performance of environmental goods: evidence from Asia-Pacific economic cooperation members," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(29), pages 3021-3039, June.
- Solveig Delabroye, 2014. "The Eco-Industry and Trade Agreements," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-45, CIRANO.
- World Bank, 2007. "International trade and Climate Change : Economic, Legal, and Institutional Perspectives," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6831.
- LaFleur, Marcelo, 2011. "The liberalization of environmental goods and services: overview and implications for Latin America and the Caribbean," Comercio Internacional 111, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Bouwe R. Dijkstra & Anuj J. Mathew, 2016. "Liberalizing trade in environmental goods and services," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 499-526, October.
More about this item
Keywordstrade liberalisation; environmental goods; developing countries; WTO; negotiations;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-01-24 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-01-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0512015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .