Going “green”: trade specialisation dynamics in the solar photovoltaic sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Steenblik & Massimo Geloso Grosso, 2011. "Trade in Services Related to Climate Change: An Exploratory Analysis," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- MacKinnon, James G & Haug, Alfred A & Michelis, Leo, 1999.
"Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 563-577, Sept.-Oct.
- Mackinnon, J.G. & Haug, A.A. & Michelis, L., 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a09, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- James G. MacKinnon & Alfred A. Haug & Leo Michelis, 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," Working Papers 1996_07, York University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Steenblik, 2005. "Liberalisation of Trade in Renewable-Energy Products and Associated Goods: Charcoal, Solar Photovoltaic Systems, and Wind Pumps and Turbines," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2005/7, OECD Publishing.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard & Thilo Hanemann & Lutz Weischer & Matt Miller, 2010. "Toward a Sunny Future? Global Integration in the Solar PV Industry," Working Paper Series WP10-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Komor, Paul & Bazilian, Morgan, 2005. "Renewable energy policy goals, programs, and technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(14), pages 1873-1881, September.
- M. V. Posner, 1961. "International Trade And Technical Change," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 323-341.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G., 2008.
"Environmental and technology policies for climate mitigation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 142-162, March.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard, 2004. "Environmental and Technology Policies for Climate Mitigation," Discussion Papers dp-04-05, Resources For the Future.
- Robert Hamwey, 2005. "Environmental Goods: Where Do the Dynamic Trade Opportunities for Developing Countries Lie?," International Trade 0512015, EconWPA.
- Arent, Douglas J. & Wise, Alison & Gelman, Rachel, 2011. "The status and prospects of renewable energy for combating global warming," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 584-593, July.
- Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Nordhaus, William, 2011. "Editors' introduction: The economics of technologies to combat global warming," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 565-571, July.
- David Popp, 2010. "Innovation and Climate Policy," NBER Working Papers 15673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Vollrath, 1991. "A theoretical evaluation of alternative trade intensity measures of revealed comparative advantage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 265-280, June.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Papadopoulou, Eleni & Katsiri, Alexandra & Papadopoulos, Agis M., 2008. "Supporting schemes for renewable energy sources and their impact on reducing the emissions of greenhouse gases in Greece," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 1767-1788, September.
- A. Aurangzeb & Thanasis Stengos & Asif U. Mohammad, 2005. "Short-Run and Long-Run Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on the Volume of Exports: A Case Study for Pakistan," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 4(3), pages 209-222, December.
- Jäger-Waldau, Arnulf, 2007. "Photovoltaics and renewable energies in Europe," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 1414-1437, September.
- David Popp, 2010. "Innovation and Climate Policy," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 275-298, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Wei & Yang, Jun & Sheng, Pengfei & Li, Xuesong & Wang, Xingwu, 2014. "Potential cooperation in renewable energy between China and the United States of America," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 403-409.
- Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Yang, Hui-Jia & Zuo, Jian, 2017. "Evolution of international trade for photovoltaic cells: A spatial structure study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 435-446.
- Guan, Qing & An, Haizhong & Li, Huajiao & Hao, Xiaoqing, 2017. "The rapid bi-level exploration on the evolution of regional solar energy development," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 465(C), pages 49-61.
- Qing Guan & Haizhong An & Xiaoqing Hao & Xiaoliang Jia, 2016. "The Impact of Countries’ Roles on the International Photovoltaic Trade Pattern: The Complex Networks Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-16, March.
- Felix Groba & Jing Cao, 2015.
"Chinese Renewable Energy Technology Exports: The Role of Policy, Innovation and Markets,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(2), pages 243-283, February.
- Jing Cao & Felix Groba, 2013. "Chinese Renewable Energy Technology Exports: The Role of Policy, Innovation and Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1263, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sung, Bongsuk & Song, Woo-Yong, 2014. "How government policies affect the export dynamics of renewable energy technologies: A subsectoral analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 843-859.
- McCarthy, Killian J., 2016. "On the influence of the European trade barrier on the chinese pv industry: Is the solution to the solar-dispute “successful”?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 154-157.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1549-:d:110864 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:313:d:66767 is not listed on IDEAS
- Movilla, Santiago & Miguel, Luis J. & Blázquez, L. Felipe, 2013. "A system dynamics approach for the photovoltaic energy market in Spain¤," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 142-154.
- Subtil Lacerda, Juliana & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2016. "Diversity in solar photovoltaic energy: Implications for innovation and policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 331-340.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2897-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deshmukh, Ranjit & Bharvirkar, Ranjit & Gambhir, Ashwin & Phadke, Amol, 2012. "Changing Sunshine: Analyzing the dynamics of solar electricity policies in the global context," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 5188-5198.
- Hoppmann, Joern & Peters, Michael & Schneider, Malte & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2013. "The two faces of market support—How deployment policies affect technological exploration and exploitation in the solar photovoltaic industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 989-1003.
- Zhang, Wei & White, Steven, 2016. "Overcoming the liability of newness: Entrepreneurial action and the emergence of China's private solar photovoltaic firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 604-617.
- Sung, Bongsuk, 2015. "Public policy supports and export performance of bioenergy technologies: A dynamic panel approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 477-495.
- Sung, Bongsuk & Song, Woo-Yong, 2013. "Causality between public policies and exports of renewable energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 95-104.
- repec:eee:appene:v:203:y:2017:i:c:p:154-163 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSolar photovoltaic; Trade specialisation; International competitiveness.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:11:p:7275-7283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.