Trade in Services Related to Climate Change: An Exploratory Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:1229-1244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Algieri, Bernardina & Aquino, Antonio & Succurro, Marianna, 2011. "Going “green”: trade specialisation dynamics in the solar photovoltaic sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7275-7283.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness service; climate change; environmental goods; environmental services; trade and environment; trade policy;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-09-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaaa:2011/3-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .