Gender in Bolivian Production : Reducing Differences in Formality and Productivity of Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esther Duflo, 2003.
"Grandmothers and Granddaughters: Old-Age Pensions and Intrahousehold Allocation in South Africa,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 17(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Esther Duflo, 2000. "Grandmothers and Granddaughters: Old Age Pension and Intra-household Allocation in South Africa," NBER Working Papers 8061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esther Duflo & Christopher Udry, 2003.
"Intrahousehold Resource Allocation in Côte D'ivoire: Social Norms, Separate Accounts and Consumption Choices,"
857, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Christopher R. Udry & Esther Duflo, 2004. "Intrahousehold Resource Allocation in Cote D'Ivoire: Social Norms, Separate Accounts and Consumption Choices," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm407, Yale School of Management.
- Esther Duflo & Christopher Udry, 2004. "Intrahousehold Resource Allocation in Cote d'Ivoire: Social Norms, Separate Accounts and Consumption Choices," NBER Working Papers 10498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hallman, Kelly & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Ruel, Marie T. & de la Briere, Benedicte, 2003. "Childcare and work," FCND discussion papers 151, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ruthanne Deutsch & Andrew Morrison & Hugo Nopo & Claudia Piras, 2005. "Working Within Confines: Occupational Segregation By Sex For Three Latin American Countries," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 50-59, May.
- Gong, Xiaodong & van Soest, Arthur, 2002.
"Wage differentials and mobility in the urban labour market: a panel data analysis for Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 513-529, September.
- Gong, Xiaodong & van Soest, Arthur, 2001. "Wage Differentials and Mobility in the Urban Labor Market: A Panel Data Analysis for Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 329, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Galiani, Sebastian & Schargrodsky, Ernesto, 2010.
"Property rights for the poor: Effects of land titling,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 700-729, October.
- Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2005. "Property Rights for the Poor: Effects of Land Titling," Business School Working Papers proprightspoor, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2010. "Property Rights for the Poor: Effects of Land Titling," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0103, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2007. "Measuring microenterprise profits : don't ask how the sausage is made," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4229, The World Bank.
- Maria Tannuri-Pianto & Donald M. Pianto & Omar Arias, 2004.
"Informal Employment in Bolivia: A Lost Proposition?,"
Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia
317, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Maria Tannuri-Pianto & Donald Pianto, 2004. "Informal employment in Bolivia: A lost proposition?," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 149, Econometric Society.
- Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2011.
"Teaching Entrepreneurship: Impact of Business Training on Microfinance Clients and Institutions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(2), pages 510-527, May.
- Martin Valdivia & Dean Karlan, 2006. "Teaching Entrepreneurship: Impact of Business Training on Microfinance Clients and Institutions," Working Papers 941, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2007. "Teaching Entrepreneurship: Impact of Business Training on Microfinance Clients and Institutions," Working Papers 107, Center for Global Development.
- Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2006. "Teaching entrepreneurship: Impact of business training on microfinance clients and institutions," Natural Field Experiments 00282, The Field Experiments Website.
- Duncan Thomas, 1990.
"Intra-Household Resource Allocation: An Inferential Approach,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(4), pages 635-664.
- Thomas, D., 1989. "Intra-Household Resource Allocation: An Inferential Approach," Papers 586, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Bravo Barja, Rosa & Zapata, Daniela, 2005. "Las metas del Milenio y la igualdad de género: el caso de Bolivia," Asuntos de Género 71, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Cunningham, Wendy V. & Gomez, Carlos Ramos, 2004. "The home as factory floor : employment and remuneration of home-based workers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3295, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:357069 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenyon, Thomas, 2007. "A framework for thinking about enterprise formalization policies in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4235, The World Bank.
- Pagan, Jose A & Sanchez, Susana M, 2000. "Gender Differences in Labor Market Decisions: Evidence from Rural Mexico," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(3), pages 619-637, April.
- Paul Schultz, T., 2004.
"School subsidies for the poor: evaluating the Mexican Progresa poverty program,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 199-250, June.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2001. "School Subsidies for the Poor: Evaluating the Mexican Progresa Poverty Program," Working Papers 834, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Mercado, Alejandro F. & Ríos, Fernando, 2005. "La Informalidad: ¿Estrategia de Sobrevivencia o Forma de Vida Alternativa?," Documentos de trabajo 4/2005, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Parker, Susan W., 2001.
"Conditional cash transfers and their impact on child work and schooling,"
123, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Parker, Susan W., 2001. "Conditional cash transfers and their impact on child work and schooling," FCND discussion papers 123, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Guillermo E. Perry & William F. Maloney & Omar S. Arias & Pablo Fajnzylber & Andrew D. Mason & Jaime Saavedra-Chanduvi, 2007. "Informality : Exit and Exclusion," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6730.
- Katayama, Hajime & Lu, Shihua & Tybout, James R., 2009. "Firm-level productivity studies: Illusions and a solution," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 403-413, May.
- Lykke E. Andersen & José Acuña & Luis Carlos Jemio & Fabián E. Soria & Natalia Zegarra, 2016. "E - Educación," INESAD book chapters,in: El ABC del desarrollo en Bolivia, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 63-71 Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Ximena Pena-Parga & Amanda Glassman, 2004. "Demand For Child Care And Female Employment In Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002267, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Redfern, Andy. & Snedker, Paul., 2002. "Creating market opportunities for small enterprises : experiences of the fair trade movement," ILO Working Papers 993570693402676, International Labour Organization.
- Handa, Sudhanshu, 1996. "Expenditure behavior and children's welfare: An analysis of female headed households in Jamaica," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 165-187, June.
- Deere, Carmen Diana & Leon, Magdalena, 2003. "The Gender Asset Gap: Land in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 925-947, June.
- Mark M. Pitt & Shahidur R. Khandker, 1998. "The Impact of Group-Based Credit Programs on Poor Households in Bangladesh: Does the Gender of Participants Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 958-996, October.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Skoufias, Emmanuel & Lunde, Trine, 2007. "Indigenous peoples in Latin America : economic opportunities and social networks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4227, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsGender - Gender and Development Gender - Gender and Law Gender - Gender and Health Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .