Wealth and Politics: Studies on Inter Vivos Transfers and Partisan Effects
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbalanced-budget rule; decision making in committees; debt brake; electoral cycles; expressive rhetoric; family firms; fiscal forecasts; globalization; government ideology; inequality; inter vivos transfers; Joint Economic Forecast of German economic research institutes; minority voting; nuclear family; panel data models; partisan theory; public debt; SOEP; tax reform; transfer taxes;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifobei:67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .