Risks, responsibility and public respect: Cases of entrepreneurs elected in the USA and in Russia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsemployment prestige; business prestige; public respect; roving anti-business bandit; stationary anti-business bandit; and leftists' electoral support measured negative perception of business;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-07-28 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CIS-2013-07-28 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-POL-2013-07-28 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-07-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:ppaper:142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .