Report NEP-TRA-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saul Estrin & Milica Uvalic, 2013. "Foreign direct investment into transition economies: Are the Balkans different?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 4, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Gallagher, Mary & Giles, John & Park, Albert & Wang, Meiyan, 2013. "China's 2008 labor contract law : implementation and implications for China's workers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6542, The World Bank.
- Richard B. Freeman & Xiaoying Li, 2013. "How Does China's New Labor Contract Law Affect Floating Workers?," NBER Working Papers 19254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diana Cheung & Ysaline Padieu, 2013. "Heterogeneity of the effects of health insurance on household savings: Evidence from rural China," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nele Noesselt, 2013. "Microblogs in China: Bringing the State Back In," GIGA Working Paper Series 214, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Nikoloski, Zlatko & Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan, 2013. "Do economic crises lead to health and nutrition behavior responses ? analysis using longitudinal data from Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6538, The World Bank.
- Chen, Xi, 2013. "Relative Deprivation in China," MPRA Paper 48582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstanin Yanovsky & Sergey Zhavoronkov & Daniel Shestakov, 2013. "Risks, responsibility and public respect: Cases of entrepreneurs elected in the USA and in Russia," Published Papers 142, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Ádám Török & Gyöngyi Csuka & Bernadett Kovács & Anita Veres, 2013. "The "resurrection" of industrial policy in the European Union and its impact on industrial policy in the New Member Countries," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 26, WWWforEurope.
- Minquan Liu, 2013. "Social Policies in China and India: the Role of Land Ownership and of Economic Size," One Pager 202, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Joachim Betz, 2013. "The Reform of China‘s Energy Policies," GIGA Working Paper Series 216, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa, 2012.
"Формиране На Човешкия Капитал През Комунизма: България
[Fostering Human Capital Accumulation during Communism: the Case of Bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 48105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wim Naudé & Adam Szirmai, 2013. "Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Development," Working Papers 2013/17, Maastricht School of Management.
- Berulava, George, 2013. "Do Trust-Based Relations Improve Firm’s Performance? Evidence from Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 48430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstanin Yanovsky & Sergey Zhavoronkov & Vladimir Mau, 2013. "The Absent State: Failures Of The Judicial System, Dependent And Corrupt Courts, Police And Security Services," Published Papers 139, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Huimin Chung & Cheng Gao & Jie Lu & Bruce Mizrach, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of the Shanghai and Shenzhen Limit Order Books," Departmental Working Papers 201319, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Shumska, Svitlana & Stepanenko-Lypovyk, Bohdana, 2012.
"Міжнародні Злиття Та Поглинання У Фінансовому Секторі: Світові Тенденції Та Особливості Прояву В Україні
[International mergers and acquisitions in financial sector: global trends and theirs featur," MPRA Paper 48426, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2013.
- Pierre Boulanger & Emanuele Ferrari & Jerzy Michalek & Cristina Vinyes, 2013. "Analysis of the impact of Croatia's accession to the EU on the agri-food sectors. A focus on trade and agricultural policies," JRC Working Papers JRC77246, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa & Ganev, Kaloyan, 2013.
"Ефекти От Политиките, Финансирани От Европейските Фондове: Оценяване На Въздействието На Инвестициите В Образование И Наука В България
[Effects of EU Funded Policies: Net Impact Assessment of Inves," MPRA Paper 48176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa & Panayotova, Nataliya & Ganev, Kaloyan, 2013.
"Моделиране На Възвращаемостта От Образование И Реализация На Притежателите На Докторски Степени На Пазара На Труда В България
[Modeling returns to education and labour market outcomes of doctoral d," MPRA Paper 48175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstanin Yanovsky & Dmitry Cherney & Artem Shadrin, 2013. "Modern Robbers: Special Interest Groups And Braking The Economic Growth," Published Papers 141, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.