Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kemeny, Thomas, 2010. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Drive Technological Upgrading?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1543-1554, November.
- Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Proximate, intermediate and ultimate causality: Theories and experiences of growth and development," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lipsey, Richard G. & Carlaw, Kenneth I. & Bekar, Clifford T., 2005. "Economic Transformations: General Purpose Technologies and Long-Term Economic Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199290895.
- Diego A. Comin & Martí Mestieri Ferrer, 2013.
"If Technology Has Arrived Everywhere, Why has Income Diverged?,"
NBER Working Papers
19010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Martí, 2013. "If Technology Has Arrived Everywhere, Why Has Income Diverged?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9466, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Marti, 2013. "If Technology Has Arrived Everywhere, Why Has Income Diverged?," TSE Working Papers 13-409, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Scott Shane, 2009. "Why encouraging more people to become entrepreneurs is bad public policy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 141-149, August.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; entrepreneurship; development; knowledge; China; BRICS;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-07-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INO-2013-07-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-07-28 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-07-28 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2013-07-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msm:wpaper:2013/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maud de By). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msmmmnl.html .