Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kemeny, Thomas, 2010. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Drive Technological Upgrading?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1543-1554, November.
- Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Proximate, intermediate and ultimate causality: Theories and experiences of growth and development," MERIT Working Papers 2012-032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Diego Comin & Martí Mestieri, 2018.
"If Technology Has Arrived Everywhere, Why Has Income Diverged?,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 137-178, July.
- Diego A. Comin & Martí Mestieri Ferrer, 2013. "If Technology Has Arrived Everywhere, Why has Income Diverged?," NBER Working Papers 19010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Martí, 2013. "If Technology Has Arrived Everywhere, Why Has Income Diverged?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9466, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Marti, 2013. "If Technology Has Arrived Everywhere, Why Has Income Diverged?," TSE Working Papers 13-409, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Lipsey, Richard G. & Carlaw, Kenneth I. & Bekar, Clifford T., 2005. "Economic Transformations: General Purpose Technologies and Long-Term Economic Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199290895.
- Scott Shane, 2009. "Why encouraging more people to become entrepreneurs is bad public policy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 141-149, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madeleine Besson & Marie Carpenter & Stéphanie Petzold Dumeynieux, 2014. "Are lean startups simply better at networking ?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-02397751, HAL.
- Yunis, Manal & Tarhini, Abbas & Kassar, Abdulnasser, 2018. "The role of ICT and innovation in enhancing organizational performance: The catalysing effect of corporate entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 344-356.
- Madeleine Besson & Marie Carpenter & Stéphanie Petzold Dumeynieux, 2014. "Are lean startups simply better at networking ?," Post-Print hal-02397751, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; entrepreneurship; development; knowledge; China; BRICS;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2013-07-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INO-2013-07-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-07-28 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-07-28 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2013-07-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msm:wpaper:2013/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maud de By). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msmmmnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.