Report NEP-CIS-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstanin Yanovsky & Sergey Zhavoronkov & Daniel Shestakov, 2013. "Risks, responsibility and public respect: Cases of entrepreneurs elected in the USA and in Russia," Published Papers 142, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Nikoloski, Zlatko & Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan, 2013. "Do economic crises lead to health and nutrition behavior responses ? analysis using longitudinal data from Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6538, The World Bank.
- Konstanin Yanovsky & Sergey Zhavoronkov & Vladimir Mau, 2013. "The Absent State: Failures Of The Judicial System, Dependent And Corrupt Courts, Police And Security Services," Published Papers 139, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Tausch, Arno, 2013. "The hallmarks of crisis. A new center-periphery perspective on long cycles," MPRA Paper 48356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shumska, Svitlana & Stepanenko-Lypovyk, Bohdana, 2012.
"Міжнародні Злиття Та Поглинання У Фінансовому Секторі: Світові Тенденції Та Особливості Прояву В Україні
[International mergers and acquisitions in financial sector: global trends and theirs featur," MPRA Paper 48426, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2013.