Ideologies, Beliefs, and Economic Advice - A Cognitive- Evolutionary View on Economic Policy-Making
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckardt, Martina, 2004. "Evolutionary approaches to legal change," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 47, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Ha Quyen Ngo & Niklas Potrafke & Marina Riem & Christoph Schinke, 2018.
"Ideology and Dissent among Economists: The Joint Economic Forecast of German Economic Research Institutes,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 44(1), pages 135-152, January.
- Ha Quyen Ngo & Niklas Potrafke & Marina Riem & Christoph Schinke, 2015. "Ideology and Dissent among Economists: The Joint Economic Forecast of German Economic Research Institutes," CESifo Working Paper Series 5393, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, Marco & Sandri, Serena, 2007. "Recursivity and Self-Referentiality of Economic Theories and Their Implications for Bounded Rational Actors," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 03/07, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Eckardt, Martina, 2003. "The Open Method of Co-ordination on Pensions - An Economic Analysis of its Effects on Pension Reforms," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 39, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspolicy-making; political process; cognition; evolution; beliefs; ideology; economic advice;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0004005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .