Too Many Cooks? The German Joint Diagnosis and Its Production
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharina Glass, 2018. "Predictability of Euro Area Revisions," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201801, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Ha Quyen Ngo & Niklas Potrafke & Marina Riem & Christoph Schinke, 2018.
"Ideology and Dissent among Economists: The Joint Economic Forecast of German Economic Research Institutes,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 44(1), pages 135-152, January.
- Ha Quyen Ngo & Niklas Potrafke & Marina Riem & Christoph Schinke, 2015. "Ideology and Dissent among Economists: The Joint Economic Forecast of German Economic Research Institutes," CESifo Working Paper Series 5393, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsForecast accuracy; joint forecasts; strategic forecast behaviour;
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2010-01-16 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2010-01-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hep:macppr:201001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulrich Fritsche). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dwuhhde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.