Toward a Political Economy of Macroeconomic Thinking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2012. "Toward a Political Economy of Macroeconomic Thinking," NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 249-284.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2011. "Toward a Political Economy of Macroeconomic Thinking," NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2011, pages 249-284 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2011. "Towards a Political Economy of Macroeconomic Thinking," CEPR Discussion Papers 8464, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2011. "Towards a Political Economy of Macroeconomic Thinking," TSE Working Papers 11-244, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2011. "Towards a Political Economy of Macroeconomic Thinking," IDEI Working Papers 678, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & George-Marios Angeletos, 2005.
"Fairness and Redistribution,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 960-980, September.
- Alberto Alesina & George-Marios Angeletos, 2004. "Fairness and Redistribution," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000283, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & George-Marios Angeletos, 2004. "Fairness and Redistribution," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 122247000000000306, www.najecon.org.
- Angeletos, George-Marios & Alesina, Alberto, 2005. "Fairness and Redistribution," Scholarly Articles 4553009, Harvard University Department of Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-09-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-09-22 (Macroeconomics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.