Variations in Market Liquidity and the Intraday Interest Rate
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ranaldo, Angelo & Wrampelmeyer, Jan, 2016. "Unsecured and Secured Funding," Working Papers on Finance 1616, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi & Takaguchi, Taro, 2018.
"Identifying relationship lending in the interbank market: A network approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 20-36.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi & Taro Takaguchi, 2017. "Identifying relationship lending in the interbank market: A network approach," Papers 1708.08594, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Christian Pfister, 2018. "(Real-)Time Is Money," Working papers 675, Banque de France.
- Vahidin Jeleskovic & Anastasios Demertzidis, 2018. "Comparing different methods for the estimation of interbank intraday yield curves," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201839, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi & Taro Takaguchi, 2017. "Significant ties: Identifying relationship lending in temporal interbank networks," Discussion Papers 1717, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Podlich, Natalia & Schnabel, Isabel & Tischer, Johannes, 2017.
"Banks' trading after the Lehman crisis: The role of unconventional monetary policy,"
19/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Isabel Schnabel & Johannes Tischer, 2018. "Banks' Trading after the Lehman Crisis - The Role of Unconventional Monetary Policy," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_036, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Falko Fecht & Stefan Reitz, 2018.
"Dealer behaviour in the Euro money market during times of crisis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(48), pages 5204-5219, October.
- Fecht, Falko & Reitz, Stefan, 2018. "Dealer behaviour in the Euro money market during times of crisis," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 184750, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jmoncb:v:49:y:2017:i:4:p:733-765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.