The welfare effects of a liquidity-saving mechanism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Antoine & McAndrews, James, 2008. "Liquidity-saving mechanisms," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 554-567.
- Angelini, Paolo, 2000. "Are Banks Risk Averse? Intraday Timing of Operations in the Interbank Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 54-73, February.
- Angelini, Paolo, 1998. "An analysis of competitive externalities in gross settlement systems," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2001.
"The CLS bank: a solution to the risks of international payments settlement?,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, pages 191-226.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 2000. "The CLS Bank: a solution to the risks of international payments settlement?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Morten L. Bech & Bart Hobijn, 2007.
"Technology Diffusion within Central Banking: The Case of Real-Time Gross Settlement,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(3), pages 147-181, September.
- Morten L. Bech & Bart Hobijn, 2006. "Technology diffusion within central banking: the case of real-time gross settlement," Staff Reports 260, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2003.
"The intraday liquidity management game,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 198-219, April.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2001. "The Intraday Liquidity Management Game," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0m6035wg, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Mills Jr., David C. & Nesmith, Travis D., 2008.
"Risk and concentration in payment and securities settlement systems,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 542-553, April.
- David C. Mills & Travis D. Nesmith, 2007. "Risk and concentration in payment and securities settlement systems," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-62, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kurt Johnson & James J. McAndrews & Kimmo Soramaki, 2004. "Economizing on liquidity with deferred settlement mechanisms," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 51-72.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Antoine & McAndrews, James, 2010.
"A study of competing designs for a liquidity-saving mechanism,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1818-1826, August.
- Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews, 2008. "A study of competing designs for a liquidity-saving mechanism," Staff Reports 336, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marius Jurgilas & Antoine Martin, 2013.
"Liquidity-saving mechanisms in collateral-based RTGS payment systems,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, pages 29-60.
- Jurgilas, Marius & Martin, Antoine, 2010. "Liquidity-saving mechanisms in collateral-based RTGS payment systems," Bank of England working papers 389, Bank of England.
- Marius Jurgilas & Antoine Martin, 2010. "Liquidity-saving mechanisms in collateral-based RTGS payment systems," Staff Reports 438, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lana Embree & Varya Taylor, 2015. "Examining Full Collateral Coverage in Canada’s Large Value Transfer System," Staff Working Papers 15-29, Bank of Canada.
- Lester Benjamin, 2009. "Settlement Systems," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-35, May.
- Norman, Ben, 2010. "Financial Stability Paper No 7: Liquidity Saving in Real-Time Gross Settlement Systems - an Overview," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 7, Bank of England.
- Koeppl, Thorsten & Monnet, Cyril & Temzelides, Ted, 2012.
"Optimal clearing arrangements for financial trades,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 189-203.
- Thorsten Koeppl & Cyril Monnet & Ted Temzelides, 2009. "Optimal Clearing Arrangements for Financial Trades," Working Papers 1222, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Monticini, Andrea & Ravazzolo, Francesco, 2014.
"Forecasting the intraday market price of money,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, pages 304-315.
- Andrea Monticini & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2011. "Forecasting the intraday market price of money," Working Paper 2011/06, Norges Bank.
- Andrea Monticini & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2014. "Forecasting the intraday market price of money," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def010, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- De Caux, Robert & Brede, Markus & McGroarty, Frank, 2016. "Payment prioritisation and liquidity risk in collateralised interbank payment systems," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 139-150.
- Ball, Alan & Denbee, Edward & Manning, Mark & Wetherilt, Anne, 2011. "Financial Stability Paper No 11: Intraday Liquidity - Risk and Regulation," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 11, Bank of England.
- Biliana Alexandrova-Kabadjova & Francisco Solís-Robleda, 2013. "Managing Intraday Liquidity: The Mexican Experience," Working Papers 2013-01, Banco de México.
- Tomohiro Ota, 2016. "Sequential payments and optimal pricing in payment systems," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 441-463, December.
- Carlos A. Arango & Freddy H. Cepeda, 2016. "Non-monotonic Tradeoffs of Tiering in a Large Value Payment System," Borradores de Economia 946, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment systems ; Bank liquidity ; Fedwire ; Banks and banking; Central;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .