Liquidity-saving mechanisms in collateral-based RTGS payment systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marius Jurgilas & Antoine Martin, 2013. "Liquidity-saving mechanisms in collateral-based RTGS payment systems," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 29-60, February.
- Marius Jurgilas & Antoine Martin, 2010. "Liquidity-saving mechanisms in collateral-based RTGS payment systems," Staff Reports 438, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angelini, Paolo, 2000. "Are Banks Risk Averse? Intraday Timing of Operations in the Interbank Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 54-73, February.
- Angelini, Paolo, 1998. "An analysis of competitive externalities in gross settlement systems," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2001.
"The CLS bank: a solution to the risks of international payments settlement?,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 191-226, June.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 2000. "The CLS Bank: a solution to the risks of international payments settlement?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2003.
"The intraday liquidity management game,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 198-219, April.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2001. "The Intraday Liquidity Management Game," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0m6035wg, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Enghin Atalay & Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews, 2008. "The welfare effects of a liquidity-saving mechanism," Staff Reports 331, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Galbiati, Marco & Soramaki, Kimmo, 2010. "Liquidity-saving mechanisms and bank behaviour," Bank of England working papers 400, Bank of England.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Nellen, 2015. "Collateralised liquidity, two-part tariff and settlement coordination," Working Papers 2015-13, Swiss National Bank.
- M. Peiris & Alexandros Vardoulakis, 2015. "Collateral and the efficiency of monetary policy," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(3), pages 579-603, August.
- Clara Machado & Carlos León & Miguel Sarmiento & Freddy Cepeda & Orlando Chipatecua & Jorge Cely, 2011.
"Riesgo Sistémico Y Estabilidad Del Sistema De Pagos De Alto Valor En Colombia: Análisis Bajo,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 29(65), pages 106-175, June.
- Clara Machado & Carlos León & Miguel Sarmiento & Freddy Cepeda, 2011. "Riesgo Sistémico Y Estabilidad Del Sistema De Pagos De Alto Valor En Colombia: Análisis Bajo Topología De Redes Y Simulación De Pagos," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre Política Económica, Banco de la República - ESPE, vol. 29(65), pages 106-175, June.
- Clara Lia Machado & Carlos León & Miguel Sarmiento & Orlando Chipatecua, 2010. "Riesgo Sistémico y Estabilidad del Sistema de Pagos de Alto Valor en Colombia: Análisis bajo Topología de Redes y Simulación de Pagos," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 007669, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Clara Lía Machado & Carlos León & Miguel Sarmiento & Freddy Cepeda & Orlando Chipatecua & Jorge cely, 2010. "Riesgo Sistémico y Estabilidad del Sistema de Pagos de Alto Valor en Colombia: Análisis bajo Topología de Redes y Simulación de Pagos," Borradores de Economia 627, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:23:y:2014:i:2:p:232-254 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity-saving mechanism; intraday liquidity; payments;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-06-11 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:0389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.