Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Antoine & McAndrews, James, 2008. "Liquidity-saving mechanisms," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 554-567, April.
- Angelini, Paolo, 2000. "Are Banks Risk Averse? Intraday Timing of Operations in the Interbank Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 54-73, February.
- Angelini, Paolo, 1998. "An analysis of competitive externalities in gross settlement systems," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Matthew Willison, 2005. "Real-Time Gross Settlement and hybrid payment systems: a comparison," Bank of England working papers 252, Bank of England.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2001.
"The CLS bank: a solution to the risks of international payments settlement?,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 191-226, June.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 2000. "The CLS Bank: a solution to the risks of international payments settlement?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2003.
"The intraday liquidity management game,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 198-219, April.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2001. "The Intraday Liquidity Management Game," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0m6035wg, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Angelini, Paolo, 2000. "Erratum [Are Banks Risk Averse? Intraday Timing of Operations in the Interbank Market]," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 442-442, August.
- Kurt Johnson & James J. McAndrews & Kimmo Soramaki, 2004. "Economizing on liquidity with deferred settlement mechanisms," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 51-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:55:y:2008:i:3:p:554-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .