Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Antoine & McAndrews, James, 2008. "Liquidity-saving mechanisms," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 554-567, April.
- Angelini, Paolo, 2000. "Are Banks Risk Averse? Intraday Timing of Operations in the Interbank Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 54-73, February.
- Angelini, Paolo, 1998. "An analysis of competitive externalities in gross settlement systems," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Matthew Willison, 2005. "Real-Time Gross Settlement and hybrid payment systems: a comparison," Bank of England working papers 252, Bank of England.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2001.
"The CLS bank: a solution to the risks of international payments settlement?,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 191-226, June.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 2000. "The CLS Bank: a solution to the risks of international payments settlement?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2003.
"The intraday liquidity management game,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 198-219, April.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2001. "The Intraday Liquidity Management Game," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0m6035wg, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Angelini, Paolo, 2000. "Erratum [Are Banks Risk Averse? Intraday Timing of Operations in the Interbank Market]," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 442-442, August.
- Kurt Johnson & James J. McAndrews & Kimmo Soramaki, 2004. "Economizing on liquidity with deferred settlement mechanisms," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 51-72.
More about this item
KeywordsBank liquidity ; Payment systems ; Banks and banking ; Banks and banking; Central ; Monetary theory;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-05-12 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2007-05-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-05-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-05-12 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .