Examining Full Collateral Coverage in Canada’s Large Value Transfer System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Perlin, Marcelo & Schanz, Jochen, 2011. "System-wide liquidity risk in the United Kingdom’s large-value payment system: an empirical analysis," Bank of England working papers 427, Bank of England.
- Enghin Atalay & Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews, 2008. "The welfare effects of a liquidity-saving mechanism," Staff Reports 331, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kim McPhail & Anastasia Vakos, 2003. "Excess Collateral in the LVTS: How Much is Too Much?," Staff Working Papers 03-36, Bank of Canada.
- Nellie Zhang & Tom Hossfeld, 2010. "Losses from Simulated Defaults in Canada's Large Value Transfer System," Discussion Papers 10-14, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Institutions; Payment clearing and settlement systems;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G - Financial Economics
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2015-10-25 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2015-10-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-10-25 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:15-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.