Liquidity Efficiency and Distribution in the LVTS: Non-Neutrality of System Changes under Network Asymmetry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Antoine & McAndrews, James, 2008. "Liquidity-saving mechanisms," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 554-567, April.
- Morten L. Bech & James T. E. Chapman & Rod Garratt, 2008.
"Which bank is the "central" bank? an application of Markov theory to the Canadian Large Value Transfer System,"
356, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Morten Bech & James T. E. Chapman & Rod Garratt, 2008. "Which Bank is the "Central" Bank? An Application of Markov Theory to the Canadian Large Value Transfer System," Staff Working Papers 08-42, Bank of Canada.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2006.
"Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(5), pages 1403-1417, September.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2004. "Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player," Working Papers 178, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2005. "Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: the Key Player," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000586, www.najecon.org.
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Who’s Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player," CEPR Discussion Papers 5329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elisabeth Ledrut, 2007. "Simulating retaliation in payment systems: Can banks control their exposure to a failing participant?," DNB Working Papers 133, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Darcey McVanel, 2005. "The Impact of Unanticipated Defaults in Canada's Large Value Transfer System," Staff Working Papers 05-25, Bank of Canada.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2003.
"The intraday liquidity management game,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 198-219, April.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2001. "The Intraday Liquidity Management Game," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0m6035wg, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Devin Ball & Walter Engert, 2007. "Unanticipated Defaults and Losses in Canada's Large-Value Payments System, Revisited," Discussion Papers 07-5, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Chapman & Yinan Zhang, 2010. "Estimating the Structure of the Payment Network in the LVTS: An Application of Estimating Communities in Network Data," Staff Working Papers 10-13, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment; clearing; and settlement systems; Financial services; Financial institutions;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:08-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .