Daytime is money
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Nellen, 2015. "Collateralised liquidity, two-part tariff and settlement coordination," Working Papers 2015-13, Swiss National Bank.
- Jurgilas, Marius & Zikes, Filip, 2012.
"Implicit intraday interest rate in the UK unsecured overnight money market,"
Bank of England working papers
447, Bank of England.
- Marius Jurgilas & Filip Zikes, 2013. "Implicit intraday interest rate in the UK unsecured overnight money market," Working Paper 2013/09, Norges Bank.
- Tomohiro Ota, 2016. "Sequential payments and optimal pricing in payment systems," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 441-463, December.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Sébastien Kraenzlin & Benjamin Müller, 2016. "Exit strategies for monetary policy," ECON - Working Papers 241, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2018.
- Robert Oleschak & Thomas Nellen, 2013. "Does SIC need a heart pacemaker?," Working Papers 2013-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Christian Pfister, 2018. "(Real-)Time Is Money," Working papers 675, Banque de France.
- Maddaloni, Giuseppe, 2015. "Liquidity risk and policy options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 514-527.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Fecht, Falko & Tischer, Johannes, 2015. "The intraday interest rate: What's that?," Discussion Papers 24/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
Keywordsinterbank money market; intraday credit; term structure;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-07-17 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-07-17 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-MON-2011-04-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snb:snbwpa:2010-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enzo Rossi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/snbgvch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .