Daytime is money
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Pfister, 2018. "(Real-)Time Is Money," Working papers 675, Banque de France.
- Thomas Nellen, 2015. "Collateralised liquidity, two-part tariff and settlement coordination," Working Papers 2015-13, Swiss National Bank.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Sébastien Kraenzlin & Benjamin Müller, 2016. "Exit strategies for monetary policy," ECON - Working Papers 241, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2018.
- Robert Oleschak & Thomas Nellen, 2013. "Does SIC need a heart pacemaker?," Working Papers 2013-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Jurgilas, Marius & Zikes, Filip, 2012.
"Implicit intraday interest rate in the UK unsecured overnight money market,"
Bank of England working papers
447, Bank of England.
- Marius Jurgilas & Filip Zikes, 2013. "Implicit intraday interest rate in the UK unsecured overnight money market," Working Paper 2013/09, Norges Bank.
- Tomohiro Ota, 2016. "Sequential payments and optimal pricing in payment systems," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 441-463, December.
- Maddaloni, Giuseppe, 2015. "Liquidity risk and policy options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 514-527.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Fecht, Falko & Tischer, Johannes, 2015. "The intraday interest rate: What's that?," Discussion Papers 24/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
Keywordsinterbank money market; intraday credit; term structure;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-07-17 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-07-17 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-MON-2011-04-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snb:snbwpa:2010-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enzo Rossi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/snbgvch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.