The Impact of Ethanol Plants on Surrounding Farmland Values: A Case Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Gallagher & Robert Wisner & Heather Brubacker, 2005. "Price Relationships in Processors' Input Market Areas: Testing Theories for Corn Prices Near Ethanol Plants," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 53(2-3), pages 117-139, June.
- Kevin McNew & Duane Griffith, 2005. "Measuring the Impact of Ethanol Plants on Local Grain Prices," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 164-180.
- Turnquist, Alan & Fortenbery, T. Randall & Foltz, Jeremy D., 2008. "Progress or Devastation? The Effects of Ethanol Plant Location on Local Land Use," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6125, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Haixiao Huang & Gay Y. Miller & Bruce J. Sherrick & Miguel I. Gómez, 2006. "Factors Influencing Illinois Farmland Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 458-470.
- repec:oup:revage:v:27:y:2005:i:2:p:164-180. is not listed on IDEAS
- Raymond B. Palmquist, 1989. "Land as a Differentiated Factor of Production: A Hedonic Model and Its Implications for Welfare Measurement," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(1), pages 23-28.
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Wisner, Robert N. & Brubaker, Heather, 2005. "Pricing Relationships in Processors' Input Market Areas: Testing Theories for Corn Prices Near Ethanol Plants," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12305, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David Maddison, 2009. "A Spatio-temporal Model of Farmland Values," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 171-189.
- Shultz, Steven, 2006. "Differences Between Agricultural Land Value Surveys and Market Sales," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Bing & Hudson, Darren & Farmer, Michael, 2015. "The Impact of a Sorghum-Based Ethanol Plant on Local Cotton Acreage: A Spatial Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229799, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Chris Shultz & Joshua C. Hall & Michael P. Strager, 2015. "Production of Wind Energy and Agricultural Land Values: Evidence from Pennsylvania," Working Papers 15-11, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Rajagopal, Deepak & Ryan, Weldzius, 2016. "The effect of the ethanol mandate on the Conservation Reserve Program," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236178, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Wu, Shang & Kuethe, Todd, 2014.
"The Impact of Pasture Insurance on Farmland Values,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 43(3), December.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Wu, Shang & Kuethe, Todd H., 0. "The Impact of Pasture Insurance on Farmland Values," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Wu, Shang & Kuethe, Todd, 2014. "The Impact of Pasture Insurance on Farmland Values," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(03), pages 390-405, December.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Wu, Shang & Kuethe, Todd H., 2012. "The Impacts of Pasture Insurance on Farmland Values," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124317, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hendricks, Nathan P. & Sinnathamby, Sumathy & Douglas-Mankin, Kyle & Smith, Aaron & Sumner, Daniel A. & Earnhart, Dietrich H., 2014. "The environmental effects of crop price increases: Nitrogen losses in the U.S. Corn Belt," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 507-526.
- Zhang, Wendong & Irwin, Elena G. & Nickerson, Cynthia J., 2012. "The Expanding Ethanol Market and Farmland Values: Identifying the Changing Influence of Proximity to Agricultural Delivery Points," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124690, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:87:y:2011:ii:1:p:223-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.