Explanatory Meta-analysis for the Comparison and Transfer of Regional Tourist Income Multipliers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. D. Stanley & Stephen B. Jarrell, 2005.
"Meta-Regression Analysis: A Quantitative Method of Literature Surveys,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 299-308, July.
- Stanley, T D & Jarrell, Stephen B, 1989. " Meta-Regression Analysis: A Quantitative Method of Literature Survey s," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 161-170.
- Button, Kenneth & Nijkamp, Peter, 1997. "Environmental Policy Assessment and the Usefulness of Meta-analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 231-240, September.
- V. Kerry Smith & Yoshiaki Kaoru, 1990. "Signals or Noise? Explaining the Variation in Recreation Benefit Estimates," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(2), pages 419-433.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, Victoria, 2002. "Meta-Analysis of the Impact of Fiscal Policies on Long-Run Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-028/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 23 Apr 2003.
- V. Smith & Subhrendu Pattanayak, 2002. "Is Meta-Analysis a Noah's Ark for Non-Market Valuation?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 271-296, June.
- Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2009.
"Impacts of tourism and fiscal expenditure on remote islands in Japan: a panel data analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(7), pages 921-928.
- Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2006. "Impacts of Tourism and Fiscal Expenditure on Remote Islands in Japan: A Panel Data Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Greiner, Romy & Stoeckl, Natalie & Schweigert, Roman, 2004. "Estimating community benefits from tourism: The case of Carpentaria Shire," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58455, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2007.
"Impacts of tourism and fiscal expenditure to remote islands: the case of the Amami islands in Japan,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 661-666.
- Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2005. "Impacts of Tourism and Fiscal Expenditure to Remote Islands: The Case of the Amami Islands in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-24, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Raúl Hernández Martín, 2004. "Impact of Tourism Consumption on GDP. The Role of Imports," Working Papers 2004.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dominique Vollet & Jean-Paul Bousset, 2002. "Use of Meta-analysis for the Comparison and Transfer of Economic Base Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 481-494.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2004. "Meta-analysis of the effect of fiscal policies on long-run growth," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 91-124, March.
- Kangasharju, Aki & Nijkamp, Peter, 2001.
"Innovation dynamics in space: local actors and local factors,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 31-56, March.
- Aki Kangasharju & Peter Nijkamp, 1997. "Innovation Dynamics in Space: Local Actors and Local Factors," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-062/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joaquim Murillo & Esther Vayá & Javier Romaní & Jordi Suriñach, 2011. "“How Important to a City Are Tourists and Daytrippers? The Economic Impact of Tourism on The City of Barcelona”," IREA Working Papers 201106, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:27-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jennifer Zelmer, 2003. "Linear Public Goods Experiments: A Meta-Analysis," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 6(3), pages 299-310, November.
- T. D. Stanley, 2001. "Wheat from Chaff: Meta-analysis as Quantitative Literature Review," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 131-150, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsArcher'S Ad Hoc Multipliers; Benefit Transfer; Input-OUTPUT Modelling; Tourist Income Multiplier; Meta-ANALYSIS; Rough Set Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:32:y:1998:i:9:p:839-849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.