The smart destination strategy, a key factor for changes in vulnerable tourist destinations?
[La stratégie de destination intelligente, facteur clé des mutations des destinations touristiques vulnérables ?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00645346 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chi‐Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Jean‐Pierre Laffargue & Pasquale M. Sgro & Eden S. H. Yu, 2006.
"Tourism, Dutch Disease And Welfare In An Open Dynamic Economy,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(4), pages 501-515, December.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Pasquale M Sgro & Eden S. H. Yu, 2006. "Tourism, Dutch Disease and Welfare in an Open Dynamic Economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00310516, HAL.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010.
"IV Estimation of a Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development,"
KIER Working Papers
708, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010. "IV Estimation of a Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-732, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010. "IV Estimation of a Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," Working Papers in Economics 10/13, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chang, C-L. & Khamkaew, T. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "IV Estimation of a Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-30, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Copeland, Brian R, 1991. "Tourism, Welfare and De-industrialization in a Small Open Economy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(232), pages 515-529, November.
- Stephen L. Parente & Edward C. Prescott, 1991. "Technology Adoption and Growth," NBER Working Papers 3733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sef Baaijens & Peter Nijkamp & Kees Van Montfort, 1998. "Explanatory Meta-analysis for the Comparison and Transfer of Regional Tourist Income Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(9), pages 839-849.
- Po, Wan-Chen & Huang, Bwo-Nung, 2008. "Tourism development and economic growth–a nonlinear approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(22), pages 5535-5542.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:922-933 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jorda, 2002.
"Tourism as a long-run economic growth factor: the Spanish case,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 877-884.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2000. "Tourism As A Long-Run Economic Growth Factor: The Spanish Case," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Pasquale M Sgro & Eden S. H. Yu, 2006. "Tourism, Dutch Disease and Welfare in an Open Dynamic Economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00645346, HAL.
- Dominique Foray & Alessandro Rainoldi, 2013. "Smart specialisation programmes and implementation," JRC Working Papers JRC82224, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nicole Laframboise & Nkunde Mwase & Joonkyu Park & Yingke Zhou, 2014. "Revisiting Tourism Flows to the Caribbean; What is Driving Arrivals?," IMF Working Papers 14/229, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:ris:invreg:0386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lokman Gunduz & Abdulnasser Hatemi-J, 2005. "Is the tourism-led growth hypothesis valid for Turkey?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(8), pages 499-504.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2279-:d:122224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holzner, Mario, 2011.
"Tourism and economic development: The beach disease?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 922-933.
- Mario Holzner, 2010. "Tourism and Economic Development: the Beach Disease?," wiiw Working Papers 66, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Schubert, Stefan Franz & Brida, Juan Gabriel, 2008. "The Dynamic Effects of Subsidizing the Tourism Sector," MPRA Paper 16755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Figini & Laura Vici, 2009. "Tourism and Growth in a Cross-Section of Countries," Working Paper series 01_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- repec:ris:invreg:0388 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides, 2009. "Tourism, Development and Growth: International Evidence and Lessons for Cyprus," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 3(2), pages 3-22, December.
- Bharat R. Hazari & J. J. Nowak & M. Sahli & D. Zdravevski, 2003. "Tourism And Regional Immiserization," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 269-278, October.
- Chen, Lein Lein & Devereux, John, 1999. "Tourism and Welfare in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(2), pages 209-227, July.
- Alain Dupeyras & Neil MacCallum, 2013. "Indicators for Measuring Competitiveness in Tourism: A Guidance Document," OECD Tourism Papers 2013/2, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordssmart tourism; Smart destination; tourism competitiveness; Tourism management; Governance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TUR-2019-06-10 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-02144769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.