Environmental Policy Assessment and the Usefulness of Meta-analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Munda, G. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1994. "Qualitative multicriteria evaluation for environmental management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 97-112, July.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1991. "Progress and Microeconomic Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(404), pages 75-80, January.
- V. Kerry Smith & Yoshiaki Kaoru, 1990. "Signals or Noise? Explaining the Variation in Recreation Benefit Estimates," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(2), pages 419-433.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Smith, V Kerry & Huang, Ju-Chin, 1995. "Can Markets Value Air Quality? A Meta-analysis of Hedonic Property Value Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 209-227, February.
- Johansson,Per-Olov, 1987. "The Economic Theory and Measurement of Environmental Benefits," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348102, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Portnov, B. A. & Etzion, Y., 2000. "Investigating the effects of public policy on the interregional patterns of population growth: the case of Israel," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 239-269, December.
- Dominique Vollet & Jean-Paul Bousset, 2002. "Use of Meta-analysis for the Comparison and Transfer of Economic Base Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 481-494.
- Sef Baaijens & Peter Nijkamp & Kees Van Montfort, 1998. "Explanatory Meta-analysis for the Comparison and Transfer of Regional Tourist Income Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(9), pages 839-849.
- Bruinsma, Frank & Nijkamp, Peter & Vreeker, Ron, 2000. "Spatial planning of industrial sites in Europe : a benchmark approach to competitiveness analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Terry Barker & Douglas Crawford-Brown, 2013. "Are estimated costs of stringent mitigation biased?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 129-138, November.
- Frank Bruinsma & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp, 1998. "Nomadic Firms in a Globalizing Economy: A Comparative Analysis and Policy Perspectives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-120/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Button, Kenneth, 2003. "The potential of meta-analysis and value transfers as part of airport environmental appraisal," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 167-176.
- Kenneth Button & Peter Nijkamp, 1998. "The Realities of using 'Benefit Transfers' in Transport Decision-Making," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-062/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jon Strand & Mette Vågnes, 2001. "The relationship between property values and railroad proximity: a study based on hedonic prices and real estate brokers' appraisals," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 137-156, May.
- Jean-Paul Bousset & Dominique Vollet, 2003. "Apports de l'analyse des ensembles approximatifs à une application de la méta-analyse en économie régionale. Illustration à partir des modèles de la base économique," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(5), pages 773-798.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:31:y:1997:i:3:p:231-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.