Implications of a regime-switching model on natural gas storage valuation and optimal operation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Date, Paresh & Mamon, Rogemar & Tenyakov, Anton, 2013. "Filtering and forecasting commodity futures prices under an HMM framework," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1001-1013.
- Anton A. Shardin & Michaela Szolgyenyi, 2016. "Optimal Control of an Energy Storage Facility Under a Changing Economic Environment and Partial Information," Papers 1602.04662, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2016.
- Nemat Safarov & Colin Atkinson, 2016. "Natural gas-fired power plants valuation and optimisation under Levy copulas and regime-switching," Papers 1607.01207, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Mason, Charles F. & A. Wilmot, Neil, 2014. "Jump processes in natural gas markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(S1), pages 69-79.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:566-577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanfeld, Marc & Schlüter, Stephan, 2016. "Operating a swing option on today's gas markets: How least squares Monte Carlo works and why it is beneficial," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 10/2016, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Abdullah Almansour and Margaret Insley, 2016.
"The Impact of Stochastic Extraction Cost on the Value of an Exhaustible Resource: An Application to the Alberta Oil Sands,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Abdullah Almansour & Margaret Insley, 2013. "The impact of stochastic extraction cost on the value of an exhaustible resource: An application to the Alberta oil sands," Working Papers 1303, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anton A. Shardin & Michaela Szölgyenyi, 2016. "Optimal Control Of An Energy Storage Facility Under A Changing Economic Environment And Partial Information," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(04), pages 1-27, June.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219024917500042 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Boqiang & Wesseh, Presley K., 2013. "What causes price volatility and regime shifts in the natural gas market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 553-563.
- Niu, Shilei & Insley, Margaret, 2016. "An options pricing approach to ramping rate restrictions at hydro power plants," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 25-52.
- Almansour, Abdullah, 2016. "Convenience yield in commodity price modeling: A regime switching approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 238-247.
More about this item
KeywordsGas storage; Regime switching; Stochastic control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:10:y:2010:i:2:p:159-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.