Computer assisted learning as extracurricular tutor? Evidence from a randomised experiment in rural boarding schools in Shaanxi
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Xiaojun & Fleisher, Belton M. & Li, Haizheng & Li, Shi, 2007.
"Access to Higher Education and Inequality: The Chinese Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2823, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Belton Fleisher & Xiaojun Wang & Haizheng Li & Shi Li, 2009. "Access to Higher Education and Inequality: The Chinese Experiment," Working Papers 09-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deshpande, Ashwini & Desrochers, Alain & Ksoll, Christopher & Shonchoy, Abu S., 2017.
"The Impact of a Computer-based Adult Literacy Program on Literacy and Numeracy: Evidence from India,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 451-473.
- Ashwini Deshpande & Alain Desrochers & Christopher Ksoll & Abu S. Shonchoy, "undated". "The Impact of a Computer-Based Adult Literacy Program on Literacy and Numeracy: Evidence from India," Mathematica Policy Research Reports fed36baaa5b2462a879343d6f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Deshpande, Ashwini & Desrochers, Alain & Ksoll, Christopher & Shonchoy, Abu S., 2016. "The impact of a computer based adult literacy program on literacy and numeracy : evidence from India," IDE Discussion Papers 551, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ashwini Deshpande, Alain Desrochers, Christopher Ksoll, and Abu S. Shonchoy, 2016. "The Impact Of A Computer Based Adult Literacy Program On Literacy And Numeracy-Evidence From India," Working papers 251, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Abhijeet Singh & Alejandro J. Ganimian, 2019.
"Disrupting Education? Experimental Evidence on Technology-Aided Instruction in India,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 109(4), pages 1426-1460, April.
- Muralidharan, K. & Singh, A. & Ganimian, A. J., 2016. "Disrupting education? Experimental evidence on technology-aided instruction in India," Working Paper 467377, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Abhijeet Singh & Alejandro J. Ganimian, 2017. "Disrupting Education? Experimental Evidence on Technology-Aided Instruction in India," CESifo Working Paper Series 6328, CESifo Group Munich.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Abhijeet Singh & Alejandro J. Ganimian, 2016. "Disrupting Education? Experimental Evidence on Technology-Aided Instruction in India," NBER Working Papers 22923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Di Mo & Linxiu Zhang & Renfu Luo & Qinghe Qu & Weiming Huang & Jiafu Wang & Yajie Qiao & Matthew Boswell & Scott Rozelle, 2014.
"Integrating computer-assisted learning into a regular curriculum: evidence from a randomised experiment in rural schools in Shaanxi,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 300-323, September.
- Mo, Di & Zhang, Linxiu & Luo, Renfu & Qu, Qinghe & Huang, Weiming & Wang, Jiafu & Qiao, Yajie & Boswell, Matthew & Rozelle, Scott, 2015. "Integrating Computer Assisted Learning into a Regular Curriculum: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in Rural Schools in Shaanxi," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212473, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sabrin A. Beg & Adrienne M. Lucas & Waqas Halim & Umar Saif, 2019. "Beyond the Basics: Improving Post-Primary Content Delivery through Classroom Technology," NBER Working Papers 25704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aiqin Wang & Alexis Medina & Renfu Luo & Yaojiang Shi & Ai Yue, 2016. "To Board or Not to Board: Evidence from Nutrition, Health and Education Outcomes of Students in Rural China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 24(3), pages 52-66, May.
- HIGUCHI Yuki & SASAKI Miyuki & NAKAMURO Makiko, 2017. "Impacts of an ICT-assisted Program on Attitudes and English Communicative Abilities: An experiment in a Japanese high school," Discussion papers 17030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sally Murray, 2017. "New technologies create opportunities," WIDER Working Paper Series 156, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Marcel Fafchamps & Di Mo, 2018.
"Peer effects in computer assisted learning: evidence from a randomized experiment,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 21(2), pages 355-382, June.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Mo, Di, 2015. "Peer Effects in Computer Assisted Learning: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211628, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Di Mo, 2017. "Peer Effects in Computer Assisted Learning: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevef:v:5:y:2013:i:2:p:208-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.