Bootstrap M Unit Root Tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harvey, David I. & Leybourne, Stephen J. & Sollis, Robert & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2016. "Tests for explosive financial bubbles in the presence of non-stationary volatility," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 548-574.
- Smeekes S. & Urbain J.R.Y.J., 2014. "A multivariate invariance principle for modified wild bootstrap methods with an application to unit root testing," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Stephan Smeekes, 2013. "Detrending Bootstrap Unit Root Tests," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 869-891, November.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Peter C. B. Phillips & Stephan Smeekes & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2015.
"Lag Length Selection for Unit Root Tests in the Presence of Nonstationary Volatility,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 512-536, April.
- Cavaliere Giuseppe & Phillips Peter C.B. & Smeekes Stephan & Taylor A.M. Robert, 2011. "Lag Length Selection for Unit Root Tests in the Presence of Nonstationary Volatility," Research Memorandum 056, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Peter C.B. Phillips & Stephan Smeekes & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2012. "Lag Length Selection for Unit Root Tests in the Presence of Nonstationary Volatility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1844, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Su, Jen-Je & Cheung, Adrian (Wai-Kong) & Roca, Eduardo, 2014. "Does Purchasing Power Parity hold? New evidence from wild-bootstrapped nonlinear unit root tests in the presence of heteroskedasticity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 161-171.
- Niels Haldrup & Robinson Kruse & Timo Teräsvirta & Rasmus T. Varneskov, 2013. "Unit roots, non-linearities and structural breaks," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 4, pages 61-94 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Smeekes, Stephan & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2012.
"Bootstrap Union Tests For Unit Roots In The Presence Of Nonstationary Volatility,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 422-456, April.
- Smeekes, S. & Taylor, A.M.R., 2010. "Bootstrap union tests for unit roots in the presence of nonstationary volatility," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Stephan Smeekes & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2010. "Bootstrap union tests for unit roots in the presence of nonstationary volatility," Discussion Papers 10/03, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Skrobotov Anton & Cavaliere Giuseppe & Taylor Robert, 2016. "Wild Bootstrap Seasonal Unit Root Tests for Time Series with Periodic Non-Stationary Volatility," Working Papers wpaper-2016-269, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional heteroskedasticity; Re-colouring; Unit root tests; Wild bootstrap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:28:y:2009:i:5:p:393-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.