Evaluation of a three-step method for choosing the number of bootstrap repetitions
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Moshe Buchinsky, 2000. "A Three-Step Method for Choosing the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 23-52, January.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Moshe Buchinsky, 1999.
"On the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions for Bca Confidence Intervals,"
99-17, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Buchinsky, Moshe, 2002. "ON THE NUMBER OF BOOTSTRAP REPETITIONS FOR BCa CONFIDENCE INTERVALS," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(04), pages 962-984, August.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Moshe Y. Buchinsky, 2000. "On the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions for BC_a Confidence Intervals," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1250, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Russell Davidson & James MacKinnon, 2000.
"Bootstrap tests: how many bootstraps?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 55-68.
- Koenker, Roger & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1982. "Robust Tests for Heteroscedasticity Based on Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 43-61, January.
- Buchinsky, Moshe, 1995. "Estimating the asymptotic covariance matrix for quantile regression models a Monte Carlo study," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 303-338, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:103:y:2001:i:1-2:p:345-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.