Evaluation of a three-step method for choosing the number of bootstrap repetitions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 2001.
"Bootstrap Tests: How Many Bootstraps?,"
1036, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Moshe Y. Buchinsky, 2000.
"On the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions for BC_a Confidence Intervals,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1250, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Buchinsky, Moshe, 2002. "ON THE NUMBER OF BOOTSTRAP REPETITIONS FOR BCa CONFIDENCE INTERVALS," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(04), pages 962-984, August.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Moshe Buchinsky, 1999. "On the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions for Bca Confidence Intervals," Working Papers 99-17, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Koenker, Roger & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1982. "Robust Tests for Heteroscedasticity Based on Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 43-61, January.
- Buchinsky, Moshe, 1995. "Estimating the asymptotic covariance matrix for quantile regression models a Monte Carlo study," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 303-338, August.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Moshe Buchinsky, 2000. "A Three-Step Method for Choosing the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 23-52, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:103:y:2001:i:1-2:p:345-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.