ON THE NUMBER OF BOOTSTRAP REPETITIONS FOR BCa CONFIDENCE INTERVALS
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Moshe Y. Buchinsky, 2000. "On the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions for BC_a Confidence Intervals," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1250, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dreßler, Daniel, 2012. "Form follows function? Evidence on tax savings by multinational holding structures," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Guastella, G. & Moro, D. & Sckokai, P. & Veneziani, M., 2013.
"CAP Effects on Agricultural Investment Demand in Europe,"
2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy
149758, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Guastella, G. & Moro, D. & Sckokai, P. & Veneziani, M., 2013. "CAP Effects on Agricultural Investment Demand in Europe," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152256, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Guastella, G. & Moro, D. & Sckokai, P. & Veneziani, M., 2013. "CAP Effects on Agricultural Investment Demand in Europe," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150619, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Guastella, Giovanni & Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo & Veneziani, Mario, 2013.
"Investment behaviour of EU arable crop farms in selected EU countries and the impact of policy reforms,"
152083, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Guastella,Giovanni & Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo & Veneziani, Mario, 2013. "Investment behaviour of EU arable crop farms in selected EU countries and the impact of policy reforms," Factor Markets Working Papers 154, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Baghli, Mustapha & Cahn, Christophe & Fraisse, Henri, 2007.
"Is the inflation-output Nexus asymmetric in the Euro area?,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-6, January.
- Baghli, M. & Cahn, C. & Fraisse, H., 2006. "Is the Inflation-Output Nexus Asymmetric in the Euro Area?," Working papers 140, Banque de France.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Andrews, Donald W. K. & Buchinsky, Moshe, 2001. "Evaluation of a three-step method for choosing the number of bootstrap repetitions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 345-386, July.
- Dimitris Gavalas & Theodore Syriopoulos, 2014. "Bank Credit Risk Management and Rating Migration Analysis on the Business Cycle," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-22, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:18:y:2002:i:04:p:962-984_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.