Real-Financial Linkages In The Canadian Economy: An Input--Output Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Danny Leung & Oana Secrieru, 2011. "Real-Financial Linkages in the Canadian Economy: An Input-Output Approach," Staff Working Papers 11-14, Bank of Canada.
- Leung, Danny & Secrieru, Oana, 2011. "Real-Financial Linkages in the Canadian Economy: An Input-Output Approach," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010065e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Christensen & Ali Dib, 2008. "The Financial Accelerator in an Estimated New Keynesian Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 155-178, January.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1999.
"The financial accelerator in a quantitative business cycle framework,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1341-1393
- Bernanke, B. & Gertler, M. & Gilchrist, S., 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," Working Papers 98-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," NBER Working Papers 6455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian Wixted & Norihiko Yamano & Colin Webb, 2006. "Input-Output Analysis in an Increasingly Globalised World: Applications of OECD's Harmonised International Tables," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2006/7, OECD Publishing.
- Rispoli, Luke, 2009. "Trends in Gross Domestic Product and Self-employment of Unincorporated Enterprises in the Canadian Economy, 1987 to 2005," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2009024e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Marcel Timmer & Pirkko Aulin-Ahmavaara, 2007. "New Developments in Productivity Analysis within an Input-Output Framework: an Introduction," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 225-227.
- Thorbecke, Erik & Jung, Hong-Sang, 1996. "A multiplier decomposition method to analyze poverty alleviation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 279-300, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ege:wpaper:1502 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aydoğuş, Osman & Deger, Cagacan & Tunalı Çalışkan, Elif & Gürel Günal, Gülçin, 2015. "Regional Input-Output Analysis of A Mega-Event: Possible Impact of EXPO on Izmir Economy," MPRA Paper 65547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Enrique Pedauga & Aray, Henry & Velazquez, Agustín, 2016. "A Financial Social Accounting Matrix for the Spanish Economy," EcoMod2016 9490, EcoMod.
More about this item
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:24:y:2012:i:2:p:195-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .