A Financial Social Accounting Matrix for the Spanish Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danny Leung & Oana Secrieru, 2012.
"Real-Financial Linkages In The Canadian Economy: An Input--Output Approach,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 195-223, September.
- Leung, Danny & Secrieru, Oana, 2011. "Real-Financial Linkages in the Canadian Economy: An Input-Output Approach," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010065e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Danny Leung & Oana Secrieru, 2011. "Real-Financial Linkages in the Canadian Economy: An Input-Output Approach," Staff Working Papers 11-14, Bank of Canada.
- Christian A. Emini & Hippolyte Fofack, 2004. "A financial social accounting matrix for the integrated macroeconomic model for poverty analysis : application to Cameroon with a fixed-price multiplier analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3219, The World Bank.
- Theo Junius & Jan Oosterhaven, 2003. "The Solution of Updating or Regionalizing a Matrix with both Positive and Negative Entries," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 87-96, March.
- Pyatt, F Graham & Round, Jeffery I, 1979. "Accounting and Fixed Price Multipliers in a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 850-873, December.
- Manfred Lenzen & Richard Wood & Blanca Gallego, 2007. "Some Comments on the GRAS Method," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 461-465.
- Susana Santos, 2007. "Modelling economic circuit flows in a social accounting matrix framework. An application to Portugal," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(14), pages 1753-1771.
- Pyatt, Graham & Round, Jeffrey I, 1977. "Social Accounting Matrices for Development Planning," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 339-364, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSpain; General equilibrium modeling; Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:009007:9490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.