Real-Financial Linkages in the Canadian Economy: An Input-Output Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Danny Leung & Oana Secrieru, 2012. "Real-Financial Linkages In The Canadian Economy: An Input--Output Approach," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 195-223, September.
- Leung, Danny & Secrieru, Oana, 2011. "Real-Financial Linkages in the Canadian Economy: An Input-Output Approach," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010065e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1999.
"The financial accelerator in a quantitative business cycle framework,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1341-1393
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," NBER Working Papers 6455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, B. & Gertler, M. & Gilchrist, S., 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," Working Papers 98-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Rispoli, Luke, 2009. "Trends in Gross Domestic Product and Self-employment of Unincorporated Enterprises in the Canadian Economy, 1987 to 2005," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2009024e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Ian Christensen & Ali Dib, 2008. "The Financial Accelerator in an Estimated New Keynesian Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 155-178, January.
- Brian Wixted & Norihiko Yamano & Colin Webb, 2006. "Input-Output Analysis in an Increasingly Globalised World: Applications of OECD's Harmonised International Tables," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2006/7, OECD Publishing.
- Thorbecke, Erik & Jung, Hong-Sang, 1996. "A multiplier decomposition method to analyze poverty alleviation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 279-300, March.
- Marcel Timmer & Pirkko Aulin-Ahmavaara, 2007. "New Developments in Productivity Analysis within an Input-Output Framework: an Introduction," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 225-227.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ege:wpaper:1502 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Enrique Pedauga & Aray, Henry & Velazquez, Agustín, 2016. "A Financial Social Accounting Matrix for the Spanish Economy," EcoMod2016 9490, EcoMod.
- Aydoğuş, Osman & Deger, Cagacan & Tunalı Çalışkan, Elif & Gürel Günal, Gülçin, 2015. "Regional Input-Output Analysis of A Mega-Event: Possible Impact of EXPO on Izmir Economy," MPRA Paper 65547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Financial markets; Sectoral balance sheet;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:11-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.