New Developments in Productivity Analysis within an Input-Output Framework: an Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel P. Timmer & Mary O’Mahony & Bart van Ark, 2007. "EU KLEMS Growth and Productivity Accounts: An Overview," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 14, pages 71-85, Spring.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2005. "Productivity, Volume 3: Information Technology and the American Growth Resurgence," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 3, number 0262101114, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danny Leung & Oana Secrieru, 2012.
"Real-Financial Linkages In The Canadian Economy: An Input--Output Approach,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 195-223, September.
- Leung, Danny & Secrieru, Oana, 2011. "Real-Financial Linkages in the Canadian Economy: An Input-Output Approach," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010065e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Danny Leung & Oana Secrieru, 2011. "Real-Financial Linkages in the Canadian Economy: An Input-Output Approach," Staff Working Papers 11-14, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:19:y:2007:i:3:p:225-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .