Belarusian Economic Growth Decomposition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berthold Herrendorf & Ákos Valentinyi, 2012. "Which Sectors Make Poor Countries So Unproductive?," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 323-341, April.
- Jan Winiecki, 2003. "The Role of the New, Entrepreneurial Private Sector in Transition and Economic Performance in Light of the Successes in Poland, the Czech Republic, and Hungary," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(11), pages 6-38.
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584-584.
- Dzmitry Kruk & Kiryl Haiduk, 2013.
"The Outcome of Directed Lending in Belarus: Mitigating Recession or Dampening Long-Run Growth?,"
BEROC Working Paper Series
22, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Kruk Dzmitry & Haiduk Kiryl, 2013. "The Outcome of Directed Lending in Belarus: Mitigating Recession or Dampening Long-Run Growth?," EERC Working Paper Series 13/05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Mary O'Mahony & Marcel P. Timmer, 2009. "Output, Input and Productivity Measures at the Industry Level: The EU KLEMS Database," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(538), pages 374-403, June.
- V. Bessonov & I. Voskoboynikov, 2008. "Fixed Capital and Investment Trends in the Russian Economy in Transition," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(4), pages 6-48.
- Alwyn Young, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-680.
- Voskoboynikov, Ilya B., 2012. "New measures of output, labour and capital in industries of the Russian economy," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-123, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Christensen, L. R. & Cummings, D. & Jorgenson, D. W., 1981. "Relative productivity levels, 1947-1973 : An international comparison," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 61-94.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2005.
"Growth of U.S. Industries and Investments in Information Technology and Higher Education,"
NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 403-478
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale Jorgenson & Mun Ho & Kevin Stiroh, 2003. "Growth of US Industries and Investments in Information Technology and Higher Education," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 279-325.
- János Kornai, 2006. "The great transformation of Central Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(2), pages 207-244, April.
- Carol Corrado & John Haltiwanger & Dan Sichel, 2005. "Measuring Capital in the New Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number corr05-1, April.
- Roberto Dell'Anno & Stefania Villa, 2013. "Growth in transition countries," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(3), pages 381-417, July.
- Ofer, Gur, 1987. "Soviet Economic Growth: 1928-1985," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(4), pages 1767-1833, December.
- Akos Valentinyi & Berthold Herrendorf, 2008.
"Measuring Factor Income Shares at the Sector Level,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 820-835, October.
- Akos Valentinyi & Berthold Herrendorf, 2008. "Measuring Factor Income Shares at the Sectoral Level," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0803, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirill Shakhnov, 2015. "Belarusian Business Cycle in Cross-country Comparison: Industry and Aggregate Data," BEROC Working Paper Series 30, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth Accounting; Aggregate Productivity; Transition; Belarus;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P44 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bel:wpaper:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Svetlana Yakubovskaya). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/berocby.html .