International Comparison of Total Factor Productivity: A Review
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fitzgerald, Doireann & Hallak, Juan Carlos, 2004.
"Specialization, factor accumulation and development,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 277-302, December.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Juan Carlos Hallak, 2002. "Specialization, Factor Accumulation and Development," Working Papers 488, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Juan Carlos Hallak, 2004. "Specialization, Factor Accumulation and Development," NBER Working Papers 10638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2007.
"Technology Adoption in French Agriculture and the Role of Financial Constraints,"
INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers
2007/1, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- S. Blancard & J.Ph. Boussemart & W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2008. "Technology Adoption in French Agriculture and the Role of Financial Constraints," Post-Print hal-00787698, HAL.
- J.Ph. Boussemart & K. Kerstens & S. Blancard & W. Briec, 2007. "Technology Adoption in French Agriculture and the role of Financial Constraints," Post-Print hal-00287974, HAL.
- Blancard, Stephane & Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Briec, W. & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2008. "Technology Adoption in French Agriculture and the Role of Financial Constraints," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44160, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- J.Ph. Boussemart & K. Kerstens & S. Blancard & W. Briec, 2007. "Technology Adoption in French Agriculture and the role of Financial Constraints," Post-Print hal-00287979, HAL.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Archibugi, Daniele, 2008.
"The technology clubs: The distribution of knowledge across nations,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1659-1673, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "The technology clubs: the distribution of knowledge across nations," MPRA Paper 27597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Felipe & John S. L. McCombie, 2007.
"Is A Theory Of Total Factor Productivity Really Needed?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 195-229, February.
- Jesus Felipe & J.S.L McCombie, 2004. "Is a theory of total factor productivity really needed?," CAMA Working Papers 2004-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Johanna Vogel, 2015.
"The two faces of R&D and human capital: Evidence from Western European regions,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 525-551, August.
- Johanna Vogel, 2012. "The Two Faces of R&D and Human Capital: Evidence from Western European Regions," Economics Series Working Papers 599, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2002. "Technological Superiority and the Losses from Migration," NBER Working Papers 8971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MG. Ladu, 2006. "Total Factor Productivity Estimates: Some Evidence from European Regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200606, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- M. Danquah & B. Ouattara, 2014.
"Productivity Growth, Human Capital And Distance To Frontier In Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 27-48, December.
- Danquah, Michael & Ouattara, Osman & Speight, Alan, 2010. "Productivity growth, human capital and distance to frontier in Sub-Saharan Africa," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 54, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Audra Bowlus & Haoming Liu & Chris Robinson, 2002. "Business Cycle Models, Aggregation, and Real Wage Cyclicality," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(2), pages 308-335, Part.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008.
"Technology clubs, technology gaps and growth trajectories,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 301-314, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Technology clubs, technology gaps and growth trajectories," MPRA Paper 27595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles R. Hulten & Sylaja Srinivasan, 1999. "Indian Manufacturing Industry: Elephant or Tiger? New Evidence on the Asian Miracle," NBER Working Papers 7441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2011. "Closing the Technology Gap?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 180-197, February.
- Veloso, Fernando A. & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Pessôa, Samuel de Abreu, 2004.
"On the tyranny of numbers: East Asian miracles in world perspective,"
FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
569, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira & Samuel de Abreu Pessôa & Fernando A. Veloso, 2005. "On The Tyranny of Numbers: East Asian Miracles in World Perspective," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2005-10, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Mishra, Tapas & Jumah, Adusei & Parhi, Mamata, 2008. "Age-structured Human Capital and Spatial Total Factor Productivity Dynamics," Economics Series 226, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Jesus Felipe & John S.L. McCombie, 2013. "The Aggregate Production Function and the Measurement of Technical Change," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1975.
- Rosa Bernardini Papalia & Silvia Bertarelli, 2013. "Nonlinearities in economic growth and club convergence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1171-1202, June.
- Maria Gabriela Ladu, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity Estimates: Some Evidence from European Regions," WIFO Working Papers 380, WIFO.
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 2003. "Convergence in Per Capita Income Levels, Productivity Dynamics and Real Exchange Rates in the EU Acceding Countries," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 305-334, September.
- Amjad Naveed & Nisar Ahmad, 2016. "Labour productivity convergence and structural changes: simultaneous analysis at country, regional and industry levels," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, December.
- R. Pala & E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2000. "Estimation of total factor productivity for regions and sectors in Italy. A panel cointegration approach," Working Paper CRENoS 200016, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1161-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Gong, Binlei & Sickles, Robin C., 2016. "Non-structural and Structural Models in Productivity Analysis: Study of the British Isles during the 2007-2009 Financial Crisis," Working Papers 16-004, Rice University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:45:y:1999:i:4:p:493-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.