Relative productivity levels, 1947-1973 : An international comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caselli, Francesco, 2005.
"Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 679-741
- Francesco Caselli, 2004. "Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences," NBER Working Papers 10828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Caselli, 2005. "Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences," CEP Discussion Papers dp0667, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Caselli, Francesco, 2004. "Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences," CEPR Discussion Papers 4703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oh, Donghyun & Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2014.
"Total factor productivity of Korean manufacturing industries: Comparison of competing models with firm-level data,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 25-36.
- Oh, Donghyun & Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity of Korean Manufacturing Industries: Comparison of Competing Models with Firm-Level Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 201, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dong-hyun Oh & Almas Heshmati & Hans Loof, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity of Korean Manufacturing Industries: Comparison of Competing Models with Firm-Level Data," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200922, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Dzmitry Kruk & Kateryna Bornukova, 2013. "Belarusian Economic Growth Decomposition," BEROC Working Paper Series 24, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Tran, Thi Bich & Grafton, Quentin & Kompas, Tom, 2009. "Contribution of productivity and firm size to value-added: Evidence from Vietnam," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 274-285, September.
- Peter Hooper & Kathryn A. Larin, 1988. "International comparisons of labor costs in manufacturing," International Finance Discussion Papers 330, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sturgill, Brad, 2014. "Back to the basics: Revisiting the development accounting methodology," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 52-68.
- Theofanis Mamuneas & Elena Ketteni, 2015. "Multilateral Comparisons of Productivity among European Countries," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 9(1), pages 23-30, June.
- Theofanis Mamuneas & Elena Ketteni, 2016. "Comparisons of productivity among European sectors and Cyprus: The case of Tourism Sector," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 10(1), pages 57-70, June.
- Helliwell, John F. & Sturm, Peter H. & Salou, Gerard, 1985.
"International comparison of the sources of productivity slowdown 1973-1982,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 157-191.
- John F. Helliwell & Peter Sturm & Gerard Salou, 1984. "International Comparison of the Sources of Productivity Slowdown 1973 1982," NBER Working Papers 1465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, C.I., 2016. "The Facts of Economic Growth," Handbook of Macroeconomics, Elsevier.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:46:y:2018:i:1:p:192-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hyun Jeong Kim & Hak Kil Pyo, 2012. "International Comparison of Productivity in Market Services: Korea with EU KLEMS Member Countries," Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Felix Rioja & Neven Valev, 2014. "Stock markets, banks and the sources of economic growth in low and high income countries," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(2), pages 302-320, April.
- Burda, Michael C. & Severgnini, Battista, 2018.
"Total factor productivity convergence in German states since reunification: Evidence and explanations,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 192-211.
- Burda, Michael C & Severgnini, Battista, 2017. "Total Factor Productivity Convergence in German States since Reunification: Evidence and Explanations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matilde Mas & Robert Stehrer (ed.), 2012. "Industrial Productivity in Europe," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14369.
- Serge SHIKHER, 2010. "Technology, factor endowments, and specialization in OECD countries: the role of variable capital utilization," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2006. "Information Technology and the G7 Economies," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 97(5), pages 189-215.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:16:y:1981:i:1:p:61-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.