International comparison of the sources of productivity slowdown 1973-1982
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- John F. Helliwell & Peter Sturm & Gerard Salou, 1984. "International Comparison of the Sources of Productivity Slowdown 1973 1982," NBER Working Papers 1465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nordhaus, William D., 1982.
"Economic policy in the face of declining productivity growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 131-157.
- Nordhaus, William D., 1982. "Economic policy in the face of declining productivity growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 131-157.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1981. "Economic Policy in the Face of Declining Productivity Growth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 604, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John F. Helliwell, 1984. "Stagflation and Productivity Decline in Canada, 1974-82," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 191-216, May.
- Paolo Sylos-Labini, 1984. "Factors Affecting Changes in Productivity," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 6(2), pages 161-179, January.
- Christensen, L. R. & Cummings, D. & Jorgenson, D. W., 1981. "Relative productivity levels, 1947-1973 : An international comparison," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 61-94.
- Denison, Edward F, 1983. "The Interruption of Productivity Growth in the United States," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(369), pages 56-77, March.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1983. "The Recent Slowdowns of Productivity Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(369), pages 13-34, March.
- Michael Bruno, 1984. "Raw Materials, Profits, and the Productivity Slowdown," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(1), pages 1-29.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John F. Helliwell & Alan Chung, 1991.
"Macroeconomic Convergence: International Transmission of Growth and Technical Progress,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Transactions: Issues in Measurement and Empirical Research, pages 388-436
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Helliwell & Alan Chung, 1990. "Macroeconomic Convergence: International Transmission of Growth and Technical Progress," NBER Working Papers 3264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:28:y:1985:i:1-2:p:157-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.