The Interruption of Productivity Growth in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georg Erber ; Alfred Haid, 1991. "Totale Faktorproduktivität in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (1970- 1989): Ergebnisse für das produzierende Gewerbe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 24, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pascal Petit & Gabriel Tahar, 1989. "Effets productivité et qualité de l'automatisation : une approche macro-économique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(1), pages 35-54.
- de Meulemeester, Jean-Luc & Rochat, Denis, 1995.
"A causality analysis of the link between higher education and economic development,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 351-361, December.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester & Denis Rochat, 1995. "A causality analysis of the link between higher education and economic development," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1573, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:spr:manint:v:48:y:2008:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0025-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shapiro, Robert J., 1997. "Building a Conceptual Baseline for Corporate Tax Reform," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 50(3), pages 507-517, September.
- Shapiro, Robert J., 1997. "Building a Conceptual Baseline for Corporate Tax Reform," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(3), pages 507-17, September.
- Georg Erber ; Alfred Haid, 1991. "Total Factor Productivity in the Federal Republic of Germany (1970- 1989): Results for Mining and Manufacturing Industries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 33, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Helliwell, John F. & Sturm, Peter H. & Salou, Gerard, 1985.
"International comparison of the sources of productivity slowdown 1973-1982,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 157-191.
- John F. Helliwell & Peter Sturm & Gerard Salou, 1984. "International Comparison of the Sources of Productivity Slowdown 1973 1982," NBER Working Papers 1465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolff, Edward N., 2000. "Human capital investment and economic growth: exploring the cross-country evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 433-472, December.
- GianPaolo Mariutti, 2007. "Something new under the sun. The role of new technologies in a growing economy," Working Papers 45/2007, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:93:y:1983:i:369:p:56-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.