Input-Output Analysis in an Increasingly Globalised World: Applications of OECD's Harmonised International Tables
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiedmann, Thomas, 2009. "A first empirical comparison of energy Footprints embodied in trade -- MRIO versus PLUM," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1975-1990, May.
- Escaith, Hubert, 2008. "Measuring trade in value added in the new industrial economy: statistical implications," MPRA Paper 14454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Koller & Robert Stehrer, 2010.
"Trade Integration, Outsourcing And Employment In Austria: A Decomposition Approach,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 237-261.
- Wolfgang Koller & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "Trade Integration, Outsourcing and Employment in Austria: A Decomposition Approach," wiiw Working Papers 56, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- W. Koller & Robert Stehrer, 2008. "Outsourcing and Employment: A Decomposition Approach," FIW Research Reports series I-018, FIW.
- F. Daveri & C. Jona-Lasinio, 2007.
"Off-shoring and productivity growth in the Italian manufacturing industries,"
Economics Department Working Papers
2007-EP08, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Francesco Daveri & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 2008. "Off-Shoring and Productivity Growth in the Italian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 339, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Francesco Daveri & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 2008. "Off-Shoring and Productivity Growth in the Italian Manufacturing Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 2288, CESifo Group Munich.
- Danny Leung & Oana Secrieru, 2012.
"Real-Financial Linkages In The Canadian Economy: An Input--Output Approach,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 195-223, September.
- Leung, Danny & Secrieru, Oana, 2011. "Real-Financial Linkages in the Canadian Economy: An Input-Output Approach," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010065e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Danny Leung & Oana Secrieru, 2011. "Real-Financial Linkages in the Canadian Economy: An Input-Output Approach," Staff Working Papers 11-14, Bank of Canada.
- Qian Zhang & Jun Nakatani & Yuichi Moriguchi, 2015. "Compilation of an Embodied CO 2 Emission Inventory for China Using 135-Sector Input-Output Tables," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-17, June.
- Ricotta, Fernanda, 2010. "Global Value Chain Indicators: Application to the Italian Sectors - Gli indicatori della global value chain: un’applicazione ai settori italiani," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 63(4), pages 423-450.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Antille, Gabrielle & Fontela, Emilio & Pulido, Antonio, 2011.
"Input-Output in Europe: Trends in Research and Applications,"
Editions NecPlus, vol. 2011(01), pages 75-99, March.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Antille, Gabrielle & Fontela, Emilio & Pulido, Antonio, 2011. "Input-Output in Europe: Trends in Research and Application," MPRA Paper 30208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Martínez-Galán & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2016. "GGlobal Value Chains assessment in the 2000s: an approach with income transfers," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/15, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Sadao, Nishimura, 2010. "Towards Analysis of Vertical Structure of Industries: a method and its application to U.S. industries," MPRA Paper 27464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Scarano, 2013. "Capital accumulation and technical conditions along sustainable growth paths," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0182, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Fernanda Ricotta, 2009. "Trade In Intermediate Goods In Italian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 200915, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Dalziel, Margaret, 2007. "A systems-based approach to industry classification," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1559-1574, December.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Lenzen, Manfred & Turner, Karen & Barrett, John, 2007. "Examining the global environmental impact of regional consumption activities -- Part 2: Review of input-output models for the assessment of environmental impacts embodied in trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 15-26, February.
- Enrique Martínez-Galán & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2017. "Labour content of international trade in intermediates: the case of Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:2006/7-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .