Trade Integration, Outsourcing and Employment in Austria: A Decomposition Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wolfgang Koller & Robert Stehrer, 2010. "Trade Integration, Outsourcing And Employment In Austria: A Decomposition Approach," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 237-261.
References listed on IDEAS
- Skolka, Jiri, 1989. "Input-output structural decomposition analysis for Austria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 45-66.
- Brian Wixted & Norihiko Yamano & Colin Webb, 2006. "Input-Output Analysis in an Increasingly Globalised World: Applications of OECD's Harmonised International Tables," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2006/7, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Peneder, 2007. "A sectoral taxonomy of educational intensity," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 189-212, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahlberg, Bernhard & Luptacik, Mikulas, 2014.
"Eco-efficiency and eco-productivity change over time in a multisectoral economic system,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 885-897.
- Mikuláš Luptáèik & Bernhard Mahlberg, 2013. "Eco-Efficiency and Eco-Productivity change over time in a multisectoral economic system," Department of Economic Policy Working Paper Series 004, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0079-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fujii Gambero, Gerardo & Cervantes M., Rosario & Fabián Rojas, Ana Sofía, 2016. "The labour content of Mexican manufactures, 2008 and 2012," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Monarch, Ryan & Park, Jooyoun & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh, 2017. "Domestic gains from offshoring? Evidence from TAA-linked U.S. microdata," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 150-173.
More about this item
Keywordsoutsourcing; offshoring; employment effects; hierarchical decomposition; input-output modelling;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-02-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2010-02-05 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:wpaper:56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .