Interindustry part-time and full-time wage differentials: regional and national analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schiller, Bradley R & Weiss, Randall D, 1980. "Pensions and Wages: A Test for Equalizing Differences," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(4), pages 529-538, November.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Dickens, William T & Lang, Kevin, 1985. "A Test of Dual Labor Market Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 792-805, September.
- Susan L. Averett & Julie L. Hotchkiss, 2000. "Female Labor Supply With A Discontinuous, Nonconvex Budget Constraint: Incorporation Of A Part-Time/Full-Time Wage Differential," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(3), pages 461-470, August.
- John F. Ermisch & Robert E. Wright, 1993. "Wage Offers and Full-Time and Part-Time Employment by British Women," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(1), pages 111-133.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alderighi, Marco & Gaggero, Alberto A. & Piga, Claudio A., 2015.
"The effect of code-share agreements on the temporal profile of airline fares,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 42-54.
- Marco Alderighi & Alberto A. Gaggero & Claudio A. Piga, 2014. "The effect of code-share agreements on the temporal profile of airline fares," Working Paper series 27_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Elke Wolf, 2014. "The German Part-Time Wage Gap: Bad News for Men," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 663, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Annemarie KÃ¼nn-Nelen & Andries de Grip & Didier Fouarge, 2013.
"Is Part-Time Employment Beneficial for Firm Productivity?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 66(5), pages 1172-1191, October.
- Nelen Annemarie & Grip Andries de & Fouarge Didier, 2011. "Is Part-Time Employment Beneficial for Firm Productivity?," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Nelen, A.C. & de Grip, A. & Fouarge, D., 2011. "Is part-time employment beneficial for firm productivity?," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Künn-Nelen, Annemarie & de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier, 2011. "Is Part-Time Employment Beneficial for Firm Productivity?," IZA Discussion Papers 5423, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Devicienti, Francesco & Grinza, Elena & Vannoni, Davide, 2015.
"The Impact of Part-Time Work on Firm Total Factor Productivity: Evidence from Italy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9463, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Devicienti & Elena Grinza & Davide Vannoni, 2015. "The Impact of Part-Time Work on Firm Total Factor Productivity: Evidence from Italy," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 433, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Francesco Devicienti & Elena Grinza & Davide Vannoni, 2015. "The Impact of Part-Time Work on Firm Total Factor Productivity: Evidence from Italy," Working papers 032, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:4:p:716-734 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gesine Stephan & Knut Gerlach, 2005. "Wage settlements and wage setting: results from a multi-level model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(20), pages 2297-2306.
- Valletta, Robert G. & Bengali, Leila & van der List, Catherine, 2015.
"Cyclical and market determinants of involuntary part-time employment,"
Working Paper Series
2015-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Valletta, Robert G. & Bengali, Leila & van der List, Catherine, 2016. "Cyclical and Market Determinants of Involuntary Part-Time Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 9738, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dongyeol Lee & Hyunjoon Lim, 2014. "Nonlinearity in Nexus between Working Hours and Productivity," Working Papers 2014-24, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Eden,Maya, 2016. "The week," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7598, The World Bank.
- Wolf, Elke, 2013. "The German part-time wage gap: bad news for men," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79969, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:36:y:2004:i:2:p:107-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.