The family gap in pay in Europe: a cross-country study
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Waldfogel, Jane, 1995. "The Price of Motherhood: Family Status and Women's Pay in a Young British Cohort," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(4), pages 584-610, October.
- Albrecht, J & Edin, P-A & Sundstrom, M & Vroman, S-B, 1996.
"Career Interruptions and Subsequent Earning : A Reexamination Using Swedish Data,"
1996-23, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- James W. Albrecht & Per-Anders Edin & Marianne Sundström & Susan B. Vroman, 1999. "Career Interruptions and Subsequent Earnings: A Reexamination Using Swedish Data," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(2), pages 294-311.
- Albrecht, James W. & Edin, Per-Anders & Sundström, Marianne & Vroman, Susan B., 1996. "Career Interruptions and Subsequent Earnings: A Reexamination Using Swedish Data," Working Paper Series 1996:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- John F. Ermisch & Robert E. Wright, 1993. "Wage Offers and Full-Time and Part-Time Employment by British Women," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(1), pages 111-133.
- Brown, Charles & Corcoran, Mary, 1997.
"Sex-Based Differences in School Content and the Male-Female Wage Gap,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 431-65, July.
- Charles Brown & Mary Corcoran, 1996. "Sex-Based Differences in School Content and the Male/Female Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 5580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundberg, Shelly & Rose, Elaina, 2000. "Parenthood and the earnings of married men and women," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 689-710, November.
- Richard Berthoud & Karen Robson, 2001. "The Outcomes of Teenage Motherhood in Europe," Papers inwopa01/16, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Sanders Korenman & David Neumark, 1990.
"Marriage, Motherhood, and Wages,"
NBER Working Papers
3473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deborah J. Anderson & Melissa Binder & Kate Krause, 2003. "The motherhood wage penalty revisited: experience, heterogeneity, work effort, and work-schedule flexibility," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(2), pages 273-294, January.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1974. "Wage Comparisons-A Selectivity Bias," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1119-43, Nov.-Dec..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:12:y:2005:i:4:p:469-486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.