The Price of Motherhood: Family Status and Women's Pay in a Young British Cohort
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angela Stefania Bergantino & Leonardo Madio, 2015. "The Travel-to-work. Which factors matter? An analysis on regional labor market in UK," ERSA conference papers ersa15p888, European Regional Science Association.
- Tarja K. Viitanen, 2004. "The Impact of Children on Female Earnings in Britain," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 415, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lia Pacelli & Silvia Pasqua & Claudia Villosio, 2007.
"What Does the Stork Bring to Women’s Working Career?,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
58, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Lia Pacelli & Silvia Pasqua & Claudia Villosio, 2007. "What does the stork bring to women's working career?," CHILD Working Papers wp16_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Lia Pacelli & Silvia Pasqua & Claudia Villosio, 2008. "What does the stork bring to women's working career?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 78, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Lia Pacelli & Silvia Pasqua & Claudia Villosio, 2008. "What does the stork bring to women's working career?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 79, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Jane Waldfogel, 1998. "Understanding the "Family Gap" in Pay for Women with Children," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 137-156, Winter.
- Jane Waldfogel & Wendy Sigle-Rushton, 2006. "Motherhood and Womenâ€™s Earnings in Anglo-American, Continental European, and Nordic Countries," LIS Working papers 454, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Tarja Viitanen, 2014. "The motherhood wage gap in the UK over the life cycle," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 259-276, June.
- Sami Napari, 2010. "Is There a Motherhood Wage Penalty in the Finnish Private Sector?," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(1), pages 55-73, March.
- Molina, José Alberto & Montuenga, Víctor M., 2008.
"The Motherhood Wage Penalty in a Mediterranean Country: The Case of Spain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- José Alberto Molina & Víctor M. Montuenga, 2008. "The Motherhood Wage Penalty in a Mediterranean Country: The Case of Spain," Documentos de Trabajo dt2008-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Michal Myck & Gillian Paull, 2001.
"The role of employment experience in explaining the gender wage gap,"
IFS Working Papers
W01/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michal Myck & Gillian Paull, 2004. "The role of employment experience in explaining the gender wage gap," IFS Working Papers W04/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Zhang, Xuelin, 2008. "Emploi des meres canadiennes apres la naissance d'un enfant et trajectoires des gains de leurs homologues occupees de facon continue, 1983 a 2004," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2008314f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Nizalova, Olena Y. & Sliusarenko, Tamara & Shpak, Solomiya, 2016. "The motherhood wage penalty in times of transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 56-75.
- Bloemen, Hans & Kalwij, Adriaan S., 2001. "Female labor market transitions and the timing of births: a simultaneous analysis of the effects of schooling," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 593-620, December.
- Arnaud Dupuy & Daniel Fernandez-Kranz, 2011.
"International differences in the family gap in pay: the role of labour market institutions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 413-438.
- Dupuy Arnaud & FernandÃ©z-Kranz Daniel, 2007. "International Differences in the Family Gap in Pay: the Role of Labor Market Institutions," ROA Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Fernández-Kranz, Daniel, 2007. "International Differences in the Family Gap in Pay: The Role of Labor Market Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 2719, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Madio, Leonardo, 2016. "Travel-to-work. Which factors matter? An analysis on regional labor markets in the Uk," Working Papers 16_1, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Self, Sharmistha, 2005. "What makes motherhood so expensive?: The role of social expectations, interdependence, and coordination failure in explaining lower wages of mothers," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 850-865, December.
- Chang, Chia-Ying & Laing, Derek & Wang, Ping, 2012. "Job matching, family gap and fertility choice," Working Paper Series 2069, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Davies, Rhys & Pierre, Gaelle, 2005. "The family gap in pay in Europe: a cross-country study," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 469-486, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:47:y:1995:i:4:p:584-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .