Cinema attendance in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 2006.
"What's So Special about China's Exports?,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(5), pages 1-19.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What's So Special about China's Exports?," Working Paper Series rwp06-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What's So Special About China's Exports?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "What's So Special about China's Exports?," NBER Working Papers 11947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Weiss, John & Zhang, Jinkang, 2006. "The "sophistication" of exports: A new trade measure," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 222-237, February.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2008. "Trading Tasks: A Simple Theory of Offshoring," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1978-1997, December.
- Salvatore Baldone & Fabio Sdogati & Lucia Tajoli, 2007.
"On Some Effects of International Fragmentation of Production on Comparative Advantages, Trade Flows and the Income of Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(11), pages 1726-1769, November.
- Salvatore Baldone & Fabio Sdogati & Lucia Tajoli, 2006. "On some effects of international fragmentation of production on comparative advantages, trade flows, and the income of countries," KITeS Working Papers 187, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2006.
- Carl Bonham & Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2007.
"Fragmentation and East Asia's information technology trade,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 215-228.
- Carl Bonham & Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2004. "Fragmentation and East Asia’s Information Technology Trade," Working Papers 200409, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Peter K. Schott, 2008. "The relative sophistication of Chinese exports," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 23, pages 5-49, January.
- Finger, J M & Kreinin, M E, 1979. "A Measure of 'Export Similarity' and Its Possible Uses," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 905-912, December.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2005. "China’s Integration in East Asia: Production Sharing, FDI & High-Tech Trade," Working Papers 2005-09, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Fernandez-Blanco & Luis Orea & Juan Prieto-Rodriguez, 2013. "Endogeneity and measurement errors when estimating demand functions with average prices: an example from the movie market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1477-1496, June.
- Castiglione, Concetta & Infante, Davide, 2014. "The evolution of theatre attendance in Italy: patrons and companies," MPRA Paper 63301, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Mar 2015.
- Alan Collins & Antonello E. Scorcu & Roberto Zanola, 2009.
"Distribution conventionality in the movie sector: an econometric analysis of cinema supply,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(8), pages 517-527.
- A. Collins & A. E. Scorcu & R. Zanola, 2008. "Distribution Conventionality in the Movie Sector: An Econometric Analysis of Cinema Supply," Working Papers 639, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Darlene Chisholm & George Norman, 2012.
"Spatial competition and market share: an application to motion pictures,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 36(3), pages 207-225, August.
- Darlene C. Chisolm & George Norman, 2011. "Spatial Competition and market Share: An Application to Motion Pictures," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0763, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Victoria Ateca-Amestoy & Concetta Castiglione, 2016. "The consumption of cultural goods through the internet. How is it affected by the digital divide?," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-04-2016, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised May 2016.
- Thomas Demuynck & Ewout Verriest, 2013.
"I’Ll Never Forget My First Cigarette: A Revealed Preference Analysis Of The “Habits As Durables” Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54(2), pages 717-738, May.
- Thomas Demuynck & Ewout Verriest, 2013. "I'll never forget my first cigarette: A revealed preference analysis of the 'habits as durables' model," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252235, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- M. Rimscha, 2013. "It’s not the economy, stupid! External effects on the supply and demand of cinema entertainment," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 37(4), pages 433-455, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:17:y:2010:i:5:p:515-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .