Work-Life Conflict and Social Inequality in Western Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 93 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2007.
"Measuring Trends in Leisure: The Allocation of Time over Five Decades,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 122(3), pages 969-1006, 08.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2006. "Measuring Trends in Leisure: The Allocation of Time Over Five Decades," NBER Working Papers 12082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2006. "Measuring trends in leisure: the allocation of time over five decades," Working Papers 06-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Jungmin Lee, 2007.
"Stressed Out on Four Continents: Time Crunch or Yuppie Kvetch?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(2), pages 374-383, May.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Lee, Jungmin, 2005. "Stressed Out on Four Continents: Time Crunch or Yuppie Kvetch?," IZA Discussion Papers 1815, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Jungmin Lee, 2003. "Stressed Out on Four Continents: Time Crunch or Yuppie Kvetch?," NBER Working Papers 10186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521593861 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esping-Andersen, Gosta, 1999. "Social Foundations of Postindustrial Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198742005, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:93:y:2009:i:3:p:489-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.