Quarterly Economic Commentary, Autumn 2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher T. Whelan & Maitre, Bertrand, 2008. "Europeanisation of Inequality and European Reference Groups," Papers WP235, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Whelan, Christopher T. & Maître, Bertrand, 2009. "Europeanisation of Reference Groups?," Papers RB2009/3/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb200961 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kearney, Ide, 2012. "Measuring Fiscal Stance," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2012(3-Autumn).
- Sophocles Mavroeidis & Mikkel Plagborg-Møller & James H. Stock, 2014.
"Empirical Evidence on Inflation Expectations in the New Keynesian Phillips Curve,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 52(1), pages 124-188, March.
- Sophocles Mavroeidis & Mikkel Plagborg-Møller & James H. Stock, "undated". "Empirical Evidence on Inflation Expectations in the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Working Paper 84656, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Mavroeidis, Sophocles & Plagborg-Moller, Mikkel & Stock, James H., 2014. "Empirical Evidence on Inflation Expectations in the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Scholarly Articles 22795845, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sarkhel, Prasenjit, 2015. "Flood risk, land use and private participation in embankment maintenance in Indian Sundarbans," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 272-284.
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R., 2009. "Tax Reform: Selected Issues," Papers BP2010/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Duffy, David & Durkan, Joe & Casey, Eddie, 2012. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Autumn 2012," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QECQEC2012AUT, April.
More about this item
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:forcas:qec20093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.